I stub my toe with a lego

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
So, yeah, I am in a hospital with a hot brunette nurse. I think I have stage 5 toe cancer. They also said my mental health is on the brink of becoming destroyed, I might need some mental support. Hopefully, I manage to get cured and I'll never keep a lego in my room ever again.

Motsu

This is why I love lincon logs.
Yeah, I heard they replaced woods with plastics—even though it is Lincoln LOGS. Better present these toys for the kids, their legos are everywhere!

Noob I'm already at stage 7

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My baby isn't old enough for LEGOs yet. Choking hazard. I step on wooden blocks a lot, though.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
My baby isn't old enough for LEGOs yet. Choking hazard. I step on wooden blocks a lot, though.
Have you tried giving your child plastic balls? Like the ones found in ball pits, it is a lot of fun for the kids and a lot less painful to fall on.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
I don't know exactly why you're thread did this... But I am reminded of a video.

K5Rakitan

Have you tried giving your child plastic balls? Like the ones found in ball pits, it is a lot of fun for the kids and a lot less painful to fall on.
We got some multicolored balls with different textures :)

Motsu

I swear the nurse just told me I still can't walk since my toe cancer might worsen.
We got some multicolored balls with different textures :)
Also, nice balls, gurl.

K5Rakitan

I swear the nurse just told me I still can't walk since my toe cancer might worsen.
Dang! Typically, exercise helps overall health. Did the nurse recommend other ways to exercise? I stubbed my toe on some sharp baseboards while I was pregnant and couldn't walk for a week, but I had to exercise after every meal due to my gestational diabetes, so I did leg lifts and stuff in bed.
I'm sorry you're going through this.