I think I found a Great Alternative to Waifulabs

2022-06-09_18-05-37.png

You can type any prompts you want, instead of being randomly generated.

I think this makes for pretty awesome cover or insert image in novels despite being AI-made.

Razmatazz

Dungeon Cultist
Hello friends. I have one better for you, this one is leagues above Waifulabs and Dalle :blob_hide:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello friends. I have one better for you, this one is leagues above Waifulabs and Dalle :blob_hide:

I feel like you being unable to give any sort of prompt to it makes it a bit more bothersome to use than Waifulabs.

Unless I missed something, you essentially need to keep on waiting until it scrolls into an image you like, so that you can then click on the image and see the different creativity levels?

It seems functional alright, but I don't think it's very useful if you have a very specific image in mind.

And I think it only shows anime girls? Which is kinda limited.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
A bit disturbing but if you have a basic art software, and even more basic art skills you could probably trace the image into something passable.

Echimera

Is it just me or do a lot of these images have anatomical problems?
It would be really good if you need lots of body horror images and the style fits, though.

and honestly i've been spending hours trying to see the lewdest image that site can generate and saving the decent ones to my reference folder. while it might be much faster to just draw them, i'm just really damn curious on what it could do.

now if only that site weren't on traffic jam the whole time

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
and honestly i've been spending hours trying to see the lewdest image that site can generate and saving the decent ones to my reference folder. while it might be much faster to just draw them, i'm just really damn curious on what it could do.

now if only that site weren't on traffic jam the whole time
"Reference folder" seems a bit suspicious to me.