I think I have style now

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
There’s this challenge called the evil art style where you do the opposite of ur style.

so bellow I have some examples of my art style. These are like my most recent stuff. I haven’t drawn in 4 months lmao.

I just know which direction of opsote I‘d take.

things I can’t do:
  • No saturated colors
  • Big lips
  • Button nose
idk what else…

IMG_9049.jpeg
IMG_9078.png
IMG_9079.png
IMG_9080.png
IMG_9081.png
IMG_9082.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 133647

There’s this challenge called the evil art style where you do the opposite of ur style.

so bellow I have some examples of my art style. These are like my most recent stuff. I haven’t drawn in 4 months lmao.

things I can’t do:
  • No saturated colors
  • Big lips
  • Button nose
idk what else…

View attachment 24801View attachment 24802View attachment 24803View attachment 24804View attachment 24805View attachment 24806
lmao, i was coming here to say your drip was trash I didn't know it was art. I like the bottom right one

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

things I can’t do:
  • No saturated colors
  • Big lips
  • Button nose
idk what else…

View attachment 24801View attachment 24802View attachment 24803View attachment 24804View attachment 24805View attachment 24806
I think changing up the hair textures? That jumps out the most. They are often more fine, with few zigzags or crooks in the fibers. Making the hair strands thicker, or at thicker, going for fluffy and/or frizzy. Increasing the volume in the hair would be an opposite as well.
These are all freakin' awesome and beautiful by the way!!!!!!
Normally proportioned eyes? You tend towards more humanly proportioned eyes (with the exception of the lower-farthest right, so making them abnormally proportioned may be the opposite of what you normally do. Abstracting the face, and wildly playing around with facial and body proportions, exaggerating and minimizing as you please, would likely deviate the most from your current artistic style.

If you wanted to go opposite in a different way, subject matter is one. These are all humanoid and living, when there is a whole world of vistas and objects inside those vistas. Monstrous, animalistic, completely hellish as a swarm of eyes rolling around in the sockets lining up a volcano wall that goes further into perspective, but higher faster, until you give the feeling of walking through an obsidian garden of eyes swiveling in their rocky sockets to watch you. All possible deviations, but that may be a bit too opposite for you...

You can still keep it humanoid though! Just need to stray more into separating human parts and moving/distorting them to make more inhuman beings.

My side tangent, another possible opposite is to be bundled up in clothing. Much of these clothing styles bare a lot of skin. Going for a more modest fashion aesthetic, or comical buried-in-fabric design, could be part of the mix up you are hoping to do.

TotallyHuman

things I can’t do:
  • No saturated colors
  • Big lips
  • Button nose
idk what else…

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
nice work! love how loose the flow of the sketch lines get!

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
got me there. XD. I never draw them.

coming here to say your drip was trash
i mean most of my art you can’t see the drip to begin

@TheMonotonePuppet
TL;DR.
  • change hair texture!
  • go for the big anime eyes? I always draw my eyes well proportioned, yes.
  • modest clothes or go all maximalist.
ty for all the feed back!
nice work! love how loose the flow of the sketch lines get!
Yeah i like to paint over my sketches and abandoned line art. things are mostly loose and flowy because half the time I can’t be bothered to finish.

D

Deleted member 133647

got me there. XD. I never draw them.

i mean most of my art you can’t see the drip to begin

@TheMonotonePuppet
TL;DR.
  • change hair texture!
  • go for the big anime eyes? I always draw my eyes well proportioned, yes.
  • modest clothes or go all maximalist.
ty for all the feed back!

Yeah i like to paint over my sketches and abandoned line art. things are mostly loose and flowy because half the time I can’t be bothered to finish.
draw me