I want to organize SHF community event. Everybody loves tierlists.

SailusGebel

This idea was brewing in my mind for a long time. We all like anime, we like games, manga, movies, waifus, and songs. We also like to argue about which one is the best, right? Okay, I'm kidding, only some of us do. ☠️

Ahem, why did I make this thread? Because I like SH peeps, and I find piku.co to be a fun site. What the hell is piku.co? It's like a tiermaker, but different. Here's a good example of how the site works.

An explanation in case you can't see the video for one reason or another. You pick a theme that interests you; anime, anime openings, games, movies, and so on. You pick a "tierlist" that suits your taste, and then the thing starts. All you have to do, is pick left side or right side. The one you did not pick is eliminated, the one you picked, advance. You repeat it till you have a "winner." Lastly, everything inside those "tierlists" is randomized. You might have to choose between two goated things right from the get-go.

I did it a couple times with my friends, and it was way more fun than I expected. The way we did it is simple. We gathered in discord, one of us was streaming the site, and we decided who will advance by relying on the majority vote. In case of SH, we don't even need mikes. If our local chad @Corty will let us use his server, all we need to do is one person willing to stream his screen, and that's it. We can type our picks in the chat, while those who are not shy can use mikes.

I made this thread to see if anyone is interested in this idea. If there is more than one person who is interested in trying it out, I will make a convo here on SH, and we will discuss the details there.

Notadate

This idea was brewing in my mind for a long time. We all like anime, we like games, manga, movies, waifus, and songs. We also like to argue about which one is the best, right? Okay, I'm kidding, only some of us do. ☠️

Ahem, why did I make this thread? Because I like SH peeps, and I find piku.co to be a fun site. What the hell is piku.co? It's like a tiermaker, but different. Here's a good example of how the site works.

An explanation in case you can't see the video for one reason or another. You pick a theme that interests you; anime, anime openings, games, movies, and so on. You pick a "tierlist" that suits your taste, and then the thing starts. All you have to do, is pick left side or right side. The one you did not pick is eliminated, the one you picked, advance. You repeat it till you have a "winner." Lastly, everything inside those "tierlists" is randomized. You might have to choose between two goated things right from the get-go.

I did it a couple times with my friends, and it was way more fun than I expected. The way we did it is simple. We gathered in discord, one of us was streaming the site, and we decided who will advance by relying on the majority vote. In case of SH, we don't even need mikes. If our local chad @Corty will let us use his server, all we need to do is one person willing to stream his screen, and that's it. We can type our picks in the chat, while those who are not shy can use mikes.

I made this thread to see if anyone is interested in this idea. If there is more than one person who is interested in trying it out, I will make a convo here on SH, and we will discuss the details there.
Weird we all like atleast one of those. Or because you said general stuff. I’m up for it.
I'll join in, depending on the time
What he said.

Aaqil

Cookies!

Me join, :blobtaco: :blob_cookie:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I have no idea what you are talking about.
This is an internets thing, right? I was told it was a series of tubes.
If I have time, sure. I work odd hours, however, especially now with half the house calling in sick for weeks at a time.

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
A new brat has been spotted. 🎯 UUUOOOHHH! 😭💢💢💢
YES !! AND IM A WHOLE DOLL TOO! 💅💄💅💄

1712364747743.png