Writing If I were to write a novel do you want ME to write it in 3rd or 1st person. specifically ME, what do you want ME to DO?

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

Hey, how can i get this text. Is there a editor sonewhere?

h̸͇̞̘̲͎̞͕͉̬̥͖̪̗̫͇̟̜̜̖̅̂͋̀͊͛ͅţ̸̡̧̛̛͚͕̤̬̬͈͚̱͈̞̲̘͚̠̂̊̓͒̈́̈́̆ͅẗ̶̨̨͍̱̠͎̩̱̗͍̳̲̖̗̖́̾̍́̈́̉̋̀͂̋̓̄̍̔̆͒͑̄́̀̄͊͛͑͜͠͝͝p̷̧̡̞̟͙̲̣̝̩̰̤̤͈͔̲̥͈̹̗͓̳̤̄̌͑̓̊͋́̈́̔̽̇̍̄̏̈́̿͑̕͠͝s̴͇̳̈̑̄̈́͌͋̋̍̆̽̆͐̅́́̈́̏̈́̋̅͛̉̉̿̂̚͝͝:̷̨̰͙͔̻͕̎̎̎̿͂̌̈́̕/̶̨̤͕̼͇͙̣͓̼͓̼̪̮̺̺̭͖͇̣̫͎̗͓̩̘̞̮̏̍͌̈́̽̈́̀͗͑̚̚͜ͅ/̴̧̛̖̜̞̻̲̟̌̽̄̾͗̎̉͌̆̍͑̿͛͆̎̀͂̈́͝͠ļ̷̛͍̼͔̜͈̪̣͗͆͌̀̽̋́͌̃̒̿̃̀̒ỉ̴̧̻͓̰̰̱̩͔͍̘͈͍̳̗̘̹̣͉̹̾̏͜n̶͓̼̳̘͉͚̰͙̦̄͑̊͊̍̉g̸̛̟̩̜̦̺̲͈̝̏̽̂͂̏̅̑͑͛̽̆̓̈́̒̑̔̀͗̏̊͊͘͘̕͠ǫ̸̠̙̥̱̦̳̰̙̠̲͓̩͕̪̙̣̖̪͗̍̓́̿́́̊͗̕ͅǰ̴̱̺̻͍̪͚̅͠ͅă̴̛̰̬͎̪̲̻̫͈͔̫̖̂̃͒̃͛̉̍̿͌̀̿͋͛̀̓̉̎̿̇̚͝m̷̛̰͎̱̠͓̱̗̬̺̗͉͓̩̩͖̲̹̜͇͙̎̈́̔̎́͐͆̓̾̈̋͌̋̄͑̕̕͘͘͜͠͝.̶̝̜͇̦̺͎̭̠̘̠͙̳́̆͂͛̔́́͛͋̾̒͋̂́̈̑̓͗̉͑̓͆̌͝͝ͅc̷̢̛̹͙̥̹̖̱͊̑̋́̐̑̈́͒̈̾̀̇̏̀͒̽͒̏̀̅̆̕o̴͎͔͈̪͚̗̓̅̃͊͊̈̏̈́̓͗̿͆̏͘͘͘͠m̷͕̣͓͈͇̪̤̗͐͑̊̈́̀͆͌̾̎̅͆̈́̿̓͌̅̓̇͑̑͊̂́͘͘̕͘̚͠͝/̸̧̮̦̘̖̞̯͈̭̲̥̲̤̯̭̓̄̽͑͝W̸̢̧͚͚̣̤̺̼̹͔̱̬̝͙̜̘̤̼̹̰̙̬̮̱̱̩͒ȩ̴̧̡̟͈̼͚͕͙̙̘͉͓̥̩͎͔̪͔͇͚͕̼̰̬̰̖͎̭̻̒́̍̽́͆͂̈̅̋̃̑i̶̙̤͖͐̍̈͋̽̇̄͂͒̊̊̎̈́̏̎͑͌̀͋͑͆̇̉̚͠͝͠r̴̡̡̛͚͙̙̣̜̤͔̝̞̲̘̬̖̹̼̪̣̱͍͍̐̐̈́́̎̈̽͗͋̕̚͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅḓ̴̼̼̤̗̼̿̎̎͐̔̈́̃̎̓̐͒̆̎͑̂̚͠ͅT̵̡̜͔̫̪͎̃̿̈́̂͆̾͆̎͑̍͋̾̉̑̑͑̃e̷͓̭̺͓̞͈͌̅̿͛̉͒͆͛̕͝͠ͅx̴̹̙̻͙̹̜̓̊͒̾́͐͛̔̋̑͛̐́͘͝͝͠t̶̢̧̛͖͖̾̃͛̋͆̿͌̈́͆̇͌̇̐̈́̌͂͑̾̾̑̇͋̚̕̕͠͠͠͠G̷̨͔̬̮̭̪̹͓͕̣̲̊̈́̍̊̓̄̅̄̿̀̚͝ͅé̸̦͙̺̣͓̬͉̰́̅̔̑̈́̌̓̄̈́̏͒́̀̿̈́̑̒͌̎̑̈̉̽̕͘͘͠ͅn̶̨̳̼̦̠͈̝̲̰͙͍̞̬͆͆͗͑̏̍͜ȩ̴̨̡̡̯͉̫̟̩͈̟͇̫̠̳̮͖̲͉̪̰̀r̶̛̬̗̞̬̲͍̥͚̫̙͔̱͎̭͛͐͛̈̏̽͗͒̌̐̈́͒̇̌͑̈́̅̃̽̕͜͠a̵̧̢̞̲̘̗̪̝̼͛̑̑̔̈́̂̐̏̄̍̂͛́̑̏͊̾̈́̅̌̾͆̀̋̅͘͝t̶̡̛̯̝̫̤̤͓͓̅́̍̔̽̋̿͛͊͂̅̇͆̍͆̚ͅǫ̶̢̢̛̞̬̫̮̭͔͎̙̳̣̜̣̙̙̦̼͍̟̮̳̿͌̿͂͆̓̈́̀̒̿̀̽͊͊͐̅͛͌̒̅̇ͅͅr̴̨̛̦̩̟̘̬͙̮̲̜̼̹̟̪͔̈́͒̎͊̔̉̊͊̉̈͘͘

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Depends on the type of story. If it's an action adventure 3rd person works really well. If it's a character driven romance 1st person may be better.

Just depends on what you want to accomplish.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
GA should talk in third person like En-chan.
Self-esteem is good, but self-pride is harmful.

So...
what you mean.jpg

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
3rd persons pretty clean. It let's you add in stuff the MC doesn't know about, or won't know about yet. In first person, you're pretty much limited to the MCs perspective. Wish we'd gone for third person.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Change the world, my friend, because it is not madness nor utopia, it is justice...
Then the answer should be Second person, Third person and First person. It should have all the narrators possible! You are writing something very experimental so that those who read it feel inspired by your words and grow from your experience (First person), while you tell them what to do (Second person) at the same time you teach them what happens when they do not follow your words (Third person)!

CSDestroyer

I recommend writing in the... Actually, have you checked your steam library lately? Maybe there's some games you haven't finished yet, you should complete them. And if there aren't I know there's actually a pretty damn good sale going on, get a game or two. Y'know, it doesn't hurt to step away from writing for an hour or two. Or maybe three, if you really get into the game.

Rule 724 of being a writer: Sneakily eliminate the competition through induced procrastination.