If someone wrote a romance story 'bout two cute traps (male) does it count as BL?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I see.

If media can let them cope with it, their desire is a yearning, longing, or fantasy?

Just like when someone who's overworked wanted to be in a Fantasy world?
:blob_hmm_two: Human are fickle beings. They want the things they don't have in situations of stress and anxiety.

Who hasn't dreamed of being someone else at some point in their life? But that's delusion, a way to escape reality and its problems.

:blob_hmm_two: Human are fickle beings. They want the things they don't have in situations of stress and anxiety.

Who hasn't dreamed of being someone else at some point in their life? But that's delusion, a way to escape reality and its problems.

Ey.

...and that's how a lot of wish-fulfillment novels came to be and I'm glad they kept coming.

Ninetailed_Furball

Ey.

...and that's how a lot of wish-fulfillment novels came to be and I'm glad they kept coming.
To be honest, I think this is also a way to cope as well, despite what some others might say.

Just being able to let out your stress and not feel bad about yourself is a form of coping, and while it won't fix your problems no matter how much you do it, it certainly helps to give you the leeway to actually confront the issue, or even realize that there is one. Though the issue might not actually be directly related to the stories you're reading.

At the very worst, these escapism help to steer people away from self-destructive tendencies. I know that from personal experience that it works, since if you don't understand what the problem is, oftentimes you have no direction to follow, and trying things blindly can often feel like they're harming you instead of helping.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
if they both want to be referred to as woman, then it's yuri.
Another can of worms but i would have to disagree with that. Then again, i supposed what people would see this story idea as would depend on their individual perceptions so theoretically it could be considered all at the same time.

@gaylolis If you do end up writing a story like you've theorized, be very very clear in the description just so people would know what they're getting into.

=========================
On a general note, perhaps a 'bisexual' tag (or whatever it may currently be called) could be a future addition for SH for extra clarity.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
On a general note, perhaps a 'bisexual' tag (or whatever it may currently be called) could be a future addition for SH for extra clarity.
I just checked this and it's kinda curious: We have a 'transgender' tag and a 'bisexual protagonist' and 'pansexual protagonist' tag. I do wonder why the latter are only 'protagonist' tags while the former isn't :unsure:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I just checked this and it's kinda curious: We have a 'transgender' tag and a 'bisexual protagonist' and 'pansexual protagonist' tag. I do wonder why the latter are only 'protagonist' tags while the former isn't :unsure:
Oh wow. I think i may have heard about the trans tag but not the other two. Didnt even know they were there.