If there was an actual chance that trucks had the power to isekai someone, would you run in front of one on purpose?

Would you run into a moving truck if you knew there was a chance to get reincarnated?

• No, no matter what the chances are.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Yes, if 100% chance.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Yes, if about 90% chance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if about 75% chance.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes, if about 50% chance.

• Yes, if about 25% chance.

• Yes, if about 1% chance.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes, just kill me now.

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

XerBlob

Basically, at what chance would you be willing to jump in front of a moving truck to get isekai'd/reincarnated?

Riese

Just a writer for fun
I would rather die sacrificing myself to save another life than die by my own will to truck kun.

xxchrissyxx

I wouldn't do it, leaving my friends and family here and also the life I've worked hard to build. They say the grass is greener on the other side but it may just be shit reflecting the sunlight lol

CL

As far as I have understood this cannot happen without it coming from Truck-kun. Only one truck has such powers. The rest claiming to be are posers. :blob_sir:

Monk_Origins

Unrelated, but I understand why Isekais use Truck-kun as a story plot. You see, in Japan, most drivers go by the book, which leads to folks forgetting the "look both ways before you cross" rule. But there is one group of drivers who don't give a s*** about rules, and they are the Truck drivers. In the 20 days I spent in Tokyo, I saw dozens of cars driving past a red light, and every single one of them were trucks. I myself almost got Isekaid twice there!

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Basically, at what chance would you be willing to jump in front of a moving truck to get isekai'd/reincarnated?

Why do people think being isekaid is fun? 99.9% of the population wouldn't survive an isekai, even if they had OP cheat powers.

Not to mention most people aren't ready from going to using toilets to shitting in a hole and wiping with a leaf that may or may not be poison ivy like plant. We can't even live without internet for 1 day.

Leti

I would rather die in my sleep and not getting reborn or Isekaid.

SuperBort

It depends on how I am doing in life. When I was hitting my low points where I was actually quite depressed, I would have tried if there was a 100% chance.
I mean some of my issues were tied to a lack of life goals. So being isekai'd would have solved most of that.
Actually I think a number of people would try it if they knew they could get a reroll on life.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Maybe when I'm 80 with severe health problems and feel like I'm a burden to my family. Until then, I have to finish gestating my fetus, and then I need to focus on raising it.

Oh, and did I mention a truck ran over my dead boyfriend and broke his pelvis in 2015? Maybe we'll wind up in the same world 😇

Fromage

Peerless member

Gg ezpz

D

Deleted member 46002

Yeah, the only place where you would get Isekai'ed is coma.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
If I knew for certain it did, and that I could the badass cheats to become an essential living god in the next world...sign me up. I'll leap in front of the first truck I see. No hesitation.