If you can only choose one thing to do for the rest of your life, would you choose reading or watching?

So, what’s your answer to this nonsense?

• Reading all the way!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Watching, of course. There are more varieties there!

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Urgg! I can’t choose!

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Fuck this shit!

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • I want a candy~

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

BlackKnightX

Aight, Imma ask this question in a den full of passionate readers: if you can only choose one thing to do for the rest of your life between reading books and watching movies/shows/anime/anything at all you can watch, what will you choose? Remember, if you pick one, you can’t do the other for the rest of your life.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
You can also read transcriptions of movies and shitty fanfictions
I'm thinking audio books don't count tho...
I'll just log into life on my alt if I wanna watch a movie
I'd choose reading and become a full-blown immortal wizard.
I agree... and if you can become immortal wizzard you can probably take away the restrictions

Esper

Though I agree that reading is awesome, I would have liked to pick candy... mmm... candy...

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I want candy. Can't have candy until I lose all my extra weight. Then, I won't be able to have candy because I won't want to waste all that hard work. 8 kilograms lost, and I still feel fat.

I do suppose I prefer reading. Movies focus too much on the filler and skim over whatever material they are adapting from.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You're all fucking dumbshit idiots.

Just transcribe the books into text and have them roll across the screen with your comfy remote hitting pause and play. Now you can BOTH read and watch, but you're technically watching only.

BlackKnightX

Where's the third option where you do both? I mean, reading subtitles counts as reading.
No shit. I know there’s gonna be a comment like this, so I added “fuck this shit!”
Though I agree that reading is awesome, I would have liked to pick candy... mmm... candy...
Wise choice, my friend~
Fuck diss!
Have you asked diss for consent yet?
You're all fucking dumbshit idiots.

Just transcribe the books into text and have them roll across the screen with your comfy remote hitting pause and play. Now you can BOTH read and watch, but you're technically watching only.
Welp, that’s basically reading, though… but if you say so~

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Aight, Imma ask this question in a den full of passionate readers: if you can only choose one thing to do for the rest of your life between reading books and watching movies/shows/anime/anything at all you can watch, what will you choose? Remember, if you pick one, you can’t do the other for the rest of your life.
Both of these options suck to be honest.