If you could be reincarnated as any, as in anything, anyone, anyplace, just any. What would it be.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Would there even be a point?

You are wandering around the locus of my life's philosophy.

"I do many things daily and there is no point."

My life, if I stopped doing all the stupid things I do (everything), would there even be a point?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You are wandering around the locus of my life's philosophy.

"I do many things daily and there is no point."

My life, if I stopped doing all the stupid things I do (everything), would there even be a point?
Fair point!

I just give romantic relationships more serious thought than most stuff I do on a daily basis... >.>

Ethereal

I would reincarnate in an empty void as an Origin God, with the skill Absolute Creation. In this void there'd be enough room for a multiverse and I would be unrivalled with nothing able to threaten me. I would then proceed to create my own harem of goddess's and my universe, then a multiverse.

Think, Breath of Creation/Re:Deity, but without the void monsters and other origin gods, plus harem and more control over the creation process. With a UI similiar to a Sims 4 but much better.

I would also create an rpg system for my universe, which would also allow me to control and watch over everything.

AliceShiki

I would reincarnate in an empty void as an Origin God, with the skill Absolute Creation. In this void there'd be enough room for a multiverse and I would be unrivalled with nothing able to threaten me. I would then proceed to create my own harem of goddess's and my universe, then a multiverse.

Think, Breath of Creation/Re:Deity, but without the void monsters and other origin gods, plus harem and more control over the creation process. With a UI similiar to a Sims 4 but much better.

I would also create an rpg system for my universe, which would also allow me to control and watch over everything.
I dunno, I think omnipotence would get boring after a while... >.>

Ethereal

I can see how you'd say that but I like to lay back and relax so I probably wouldn't have much of a problem with it. then again I wouldn't be omnipoetent I'd just be connected to an rpg system that monitors my hypothetical multiverse. So technically I wouldn't be everywhere just..... connected.

AliceShiki

I can see how you'd say that but I like to lay back and relax so I probably wouldn't have much of a problem with it. then again I wouldn't be omnipoetent I'd just be connected to an rpg system that monitors my hypothetical multiverse. So technically I wouldn't be everywhere just..... connected.
I love relaxing too, but I dunno, I like having some personal goals in life... So once I had everything, I might lose sight of myself and just be bored... At least it's how I view it~

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
I'd be a magical librarian cat girl who likes napping in the sun and playing with magic when I took a break from reading. I'd summon characters from my favorite books for company, and the world tree my library would be inside of would take care of me.

AliceShiki

I'd be a magical librarian cat girl who likes napping in the sun and playing with magic when I took a break from reading. I'd summon characters from my favorite books for company, and the world tree my library would be inside of would take care of me.
*imagine the murderhobos and emotionally scared people with PTSD making you company*

Well... That could be troublesome~

Nanakawaichan

it'd be wack to reincarnate as a loli god and get spoiled by cute and loving girls.

for the world, it'd be nice if there's anime, video games, rice, elf, and animal-eared girls. and most importantly, gacha games that are actually f2p friendly.
Gacha games that actually f2p friendly 😂
We all do hoping for that my friend. But it will be only exist in our fantasy world.

I gonna be a demon lord who destroyed everything since I bored. Except if the hero is a hot dude, I will marry him instead 😂

AliceShiki

Gacha games that actually f2p friendly 😂
We all do hoping for that my friend. But it will be only exist in our fantasy world.

I gonna be a demon lord who destroyed everything since I bored. Except if the hero is a hot dude, I will marry him instead 😂
Come on, there are plenty of F2P friendly gatchas out there~

You can't expect to get to the top of PVP on them, but mid-high tier PVP is perfectly achievable as F2P, and so is completing all PVE content~

Nanakawaichan

Come on, there are plenty of F2P friendly gatchas out there~

You can't expect to get to the top of PVP on them, but mid-high tier PVP is perfectly achievable as F2P, and so is completing all PVE content~
I never dreaming about being a top player it's just...
Somehow I feel so betrayed with gacha system. Never get lucky...😭

AliceShiki

I never dreaming about being a top player it's just...
Somehow I feel so betrayed with gacha system. Never get lucky...😭
Psssssssh, that's the secret... Nobody is lucky~

Bad luck is the norm for gatchas~

For example, in Summoners War, you're expected to get one SSR mob every 6 years, more or less... The game is 6 years old btw~

So... You shouldn't assume you'll ever get them... And that's the mindset you should play all gatchas with~

Nanakawaichan

Psssssssh, that's the secret... Nobody is lucky~

Bad luck is the norm for gatchas~

For example, in Summoners War, you're expected to get one SSR mob every 6 years, more or less... The game is 6 years old btw~

So... You shouldn't assume you'll ever get them... And that's the mindset you should play all gatchas with~
The problem is when I don't get it, I'm curious ,so I'm top up and still don't get it. Then I'm top up again and again until I fed up of it, finally just giving up after spending a lot of money 😒

I wonder if holding ourselves to top up in gacha is a cultivation way to become an Immortal in IRL

AliceShiki

The problem is when I don't get it, I'm curious ,so I'm top up and still don't get it. Then I'm top up again and again until I fed up of it, finally just giving up after spending a lot of money 😒

I wonder if holding ourselves to top up in gacha is a cultivation way to become an Immortal in IRL
Fufufu, it is very easy to not spend a dime on gatchas... You just need to be dirty poor!!!

When you barely pay rent each month, the thoughts of spending on gatcha won't even cross your mind!!!!

orz

Nanakawaichan

Fufufu, it is very easy to not spend a dime on gatchas... You just need to be dirty poor!!!

When you barely pay rent each month, the thoughts of spending on gatcha won't even cross your mind!!!!

orz
Well I have a dirty poor friend and play a game with gacha system. And...... He move back in to his parents house and spend all of his salary for gacha (and ps4). Btw, he almost 30. Long Live Gatcha!!! 🤣

AliceShiki

Well I have a dirty poor friend and play a game with gacha system. And...... He move back in to his parents house and spend all of his salary for gacha (and ps4). Btw, he almost 30. Long Live Gatcha!!! 🤣
... Welp.

A.P.R.L.

Honestly I'm pretty content with my life even if there are things that I would prefer were different, but if I were to reincarnate... I would like to reincarnate as a man.

I don't know I just think it would be interesting since I only have experience being a girl, and my gender isn't too embedded in me anyways. So I would like to reincarnate as a man... and construct my own royal harem! Buahahaha!

I know the exit...

AryaX

I might opt to "reincarnate" as a summoned Heroine in some "medieval" sword and sorcery world (only cleaner and a bit more sophisticated in some areas than the real medieval times due to various magic tech, etc). A world populated by humans, elves, dwarves and "kemonomimi" who are fighting with goblins, orcs, slimes, tentacle monsters, various demons, etc... and against some ultimate big bad Demon Lord at the top...

And... Of course the world should be a Hardcore HENTAI world... Soaked in aphrodisiac, with monsters with little more than sex in their heads, full of succubi, incubi, horny mind controlled sex slaves, etc... And the big bad Demon Lord should "turn out" to be a hot female as well... A Succubus Queen or such, and an ideal match for me of course, and she should turn the "Pure Pureness" Heroine (me) into a Succubus as well, after which time we would live happily ever after, playing various kinky bdsm games, etc... And I could work as her "enforcer", and help "corrupt" the pure side of the world...

I should get some "Hentai Heroines" plot armor of course... A skill that ensures that I will both, run into lots and lots of slimy, orgasmic encounters along my journey, but ultimately can't be killed or broken or otherwise prevented from ultimately reaching my pervy happily ever after...

AliceShiki

I might opt to "reincarnate" as a summoned Heroine in some "medieval" sword and sorcery world (only cleaner and a bit more sophisticated in some areas than the real medieval times due to various magic tech, etc). A world populated by humans, elves, dwarves and "kemonomimi" who are fighting with goblins, orcs, slimes, tentacle monsters, various demons, etc... and against some ultimate big bad Demon Lord at the top...

And... Of course the world should be a Hardcore HENTAI world... Soaked in aphrodisiac, with monsters with little more than sex in their heads, full of succubi, incubi, horny mind controlled sex slaves, etc... And the big bad Demon Lord should "turn out" to be a hot female as well... A Succubus Queen or such, and an ideal match for me of course, and she should turn the "Pure Pureness" Heroine (me) into a Succubus as well, after which time we would live happily ever after, playing various kinky bdsm games, etc... And I could work as her "enforcer", and help "corrupt" the pure side of the world...

I should get some "Hentai Heroines" plot armor of course... A skill that ensures that I will both, run into lots and lots of slimy, orgasmic encounters along my journey, but ultimately can't be killed or broken or otherwise prevented from ultimately reaching my pervy happily ever after...
Hooray for happily ever after! \(^^)/

Vaerama

I would re-incarnate as a shapeshifting telekinetic humaneqsue lady, on a mostly-replica of St. Michael's Mount in Cornwall (with dimension-doors to our other houses/castles in other settings), and on an alternate Earth.

I'd have a 'harem' of like totally 99 (actually about 30, not that it makes it any "better") other girls who've each got their own personalities and interests (not all of which include me, cuz observable romance is justice!), and I'd bring my husband along too! We'd live every day of our literally immortal lives chilling at the beach/by the hearth, dramatically playing board games like Risk or video games like Super Smash Bros (probably Ultimate), browsing the interweebz, rocking out to 'Night Rider's Lament', and dining on excellent food. I'd get to write on the side, and I'd have infinite time to do it in, and owl-librarian-girl and shy-mouse-girl (who on the DL is a real freak) would review my work, and then I'd put it before scary-kumo-chan for a perfectionistic emotional thrashing before I'd sent any chapter out to the masses.

To say nothing of the ahh... occasional nightly pleasures. Did I ever mention that tentacle yuri is the literal best idea ever invented? No? Well it absolutely is, so now you all know.

That's what my vacation palace in my dreams looks like. Seriously though, with the choice of 'any', being able to choose 'every' is just so inherently tempting. I have a rather strong sense of self-identity, so my 'human shifting' stuff would probably be very 'static' and not all that much different than I am now, as I've little interest in assuming other human forms than my own.

The best part is that I wouldn't have to worry about my hands giving up on me while I write. Carpal Tunnel? I'll just type with my tendril-hands! Or use my telekinesis if I want to! Seriously though: thank you BenJepheneT. Speech to text. It's the future, at least it is while husband's earphones are on >////>There are some things a person just shouldn't have to read aloud! XD

On second thought, just set my 'alternate Earth' instead to this place, and ignore the rest: this is where my true heart lies! XD

I mean, I've always got the power to go around squishing shrews, ants, and other such all day long if I really wanted to. I never have, so I don't see why 'being able to do anything' would end in any other manner. As long as you exist: there still things that can be done, and if you're assuming a situation in which time keeps flowing and humans continue to produce art and nifty gizmos... how could one possibly be bored?

One could live an eternal amount of time, and as long as they continued to allow the universe/humans to spice up their lives as they go along: they'll never run out of new content! How could it ever be worse than the boredom a person simply occasionally experiences in their life anyway?

In the same vain I think it would be interesting if you were reincarnated in a world with two bodies that both shared the same thoughts. Just because I wonder how people would use two bodies to their advantage.

I can't help but to wonder what is meant by "advantage"... and my answer is predicated upon how narcissistic said individual happens to be.

I changed my mind. I'll be Hitler in the 1940 Germany and finally be the one to beat his high score.
Should have chosen Mao, it'd be more of a challenge to best his score. If massacres were arcades, then he's the guy who's name's on all the initials slots!