If you could be reincarnated as any, as in anything, anyone, anyplace, just any. What would it be.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Different mindsets I guess. I much rather commit and stay loyal to my decisions, no matter how much my heart wavers.
Well, I like committing to my decisions, but I like to have the options of taking a step back and changing them if I found out I could make a better decision~

D

Deleted member 22388

Reincarnate into 3 different worlds
With 3 different selfs(I split my personality) that would talk to each other
-How are we doing~
-Fine.
-It's really fun!

This will mess up my brain if I have 3 of them at once and I'm still okay with it heck like the third said It's fun!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
-How are we doing~
-Fine.
-It's really fun!

This will mess up my brain if I have 3 of them at once and I'm still okay with it heck like the third said It's fun!
That's actually pretty fucken Coolio

AliceShiki

-How are we doing~
-Fine.
-It's really fun!

Well, that's actually a pretty creative way to go about it~

Zoey

Mustachu
-How are we doing~
-Fine.
-It's really fun!

In the same vain I think it would be interesting if you were reincarnated in a world with two bodies that both shared the same thoughts. Just because I wonder how people would use two bodies to their advantage.

Ethereal

In the same vain I think it would be interesting if you were reincarnated in a world with two bodies that both shared the same thoughts. Just because I wonder how people would use two bodies to their advantage.
good question

AliceShiki

I have a headache just imagining how you'd even process the two sets of information that your two bodies separately capitate... Like, sight and sounds and stuff.

Seems more trouble than it's worth... >.>

Zoey

Mustachu
I have a headache just imagining how you'd even process the two sets of information that your two bodies separately capitate... Like, sight and sounds and stuff.

Seems more trouble than it's worth... >.>
But you have two brains, twice the processing power! Besides humans are pretty good at adapting to strange things so I'm sure you'd be fine.

D

Deleted member 22388

Well that's more difficult but not to too difficult to have 2 bodies and 2 brain then having 3 brains 3 bodies at different worlds!?

How to use it.... hmm... be fake twins, actor in action, go travel in different direction 1:1, at the same time learn new languages etc-etc.

Man you don't want to know the side effects:
Similiar to how maniac people become, when one got cold and the other is ok, sleeping while the other is awake
And drinking while one is hungry for the time being

(I like to say something don't mind me)

BenJepheneT

Find a way to reincarnate my second body AGAIN so I can live the dream of fucking myself

Anyone who ever said fuck you to me will eternally regret it

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil

You know how I would use two bodies to my advantage, other than making love to myself like @BenJepheneT? Well, I would try dating myself at least once; saying I wouldn't try it at least once would be a lie. I could make myself a heart shaped bento. I could be both lead roles of a romantic comedy. Can you imagine the potential? I could be tsundere to myself? I could be the top and the bottom. Kakakakaka

Anyways, I could really boost my productivity by only letting one body sleep while the other remains active!
Or my productivity would be doubled during simultaneous active hours.
All those hard to reach places would be easily accessible; I could wash my own back and much much more! :blob_wink:
The time to become a world famous ballet duo is nigh!!! NIGH!!!
If I had another self then I could finally and successfully pretend I am not alone.
A really good question is if self-reproduction would become possible or not. Gahahaha
I could develop super special, two person, secret handshakes with myself.
We need to go ask Schrodinger if I could be hungry and full at the same time.
I could tickle myself ...

My friend liked this story from novelupdates and wrote a story on scribblehub.

AliceShiki

You know how I would use two bodies to my advantage, other than making love to myself like @BenJepheneT? Well, I would try dating myself at least once; saying I wouldn't try it at least once would be a lie. I could make myself a heart shaped bento. I could be both lead roles of a romantic comedy. Can you imagine the potential? I could be tsundere to myself? I could be the top and the bottom. Kakakakaka

Anyways, I could really boost my productivity by only letting one body sleep while the other remains active!
Or my productivity would be doubled during simultaneous active hours.
All those hard to reach places would be easily accessible; I could wash my own back and much much more! :blob_wink:
The time to become a world famous ballet duo is nigh!!! NIGH!!!
If I had another self then I could finally and successfully pretend I am not alone.
A really good question is if self-reproduction would become possible or not. Gahahaha
I could develop super special, two person, secret handshakes with myself.
We need to go ask Schrodinger if I could be hungry and full at the same time.
I could tickle myself ...

My friend liked this story from novelupdates and wrote a story on scribblehub.
Would it really be interesting to date yourself? I mean... I can barely understand the willingness to make love to yourself (Because I dunno, I would always want to be at the bottom, so it would be really inconvenient when both people wanted the same role), but dating myself? Would there even be a point?

Or like... Being tsundere to myself? That seems so inconvenient! >.<

BenJepheneT

Would it really be interesting to date yourself? I mean... I can barely understand the willingness to make love to yourself (Because I dunno, I would always want to be at the bottom, so it would be really inconvenient when both people wanted the same role), but dating myself? Would there even be a point?

Or like... Being tsundere to myself? That seems so inconvenient! >.<
You might find that one secret that will destroy you, or that one secret you never knew about yourself.

Pick one