In what world would you like to reincarnate?

In what world would you like to reincarnate?

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You died by truck-kun and these choices appear in front of you:

1. A medieval magical fantasy, where you lose your pride and become the loyal dog of anything you meet for the first time (an underage loli, the nobles, the church, etc)
2. A cultivation world, where you lose every feeling except blood lust (you will live only to kill, you will never have a family).
3. A zombie apocalypse where people get mutated powers, there will be no place to rest (you will have to live with an eye open everyday, everywhere)
4. Earth (Without your memories)

(You don't get cheat powers in any of them)

strayCat0

Other
Indeed this could be one of those choice game where there's basically no choice except if you wanted to hurt yourself. But it's possible that you're actually The God, and that this thread is just your way to say that we humans actually had had choices to change our next life, but we humans always choose to stay in Samsara.

Bristlecone

I don't get to choose where to be reincarnated? What the fuck is this? I'd rather be in heaven butt-naked, then. This 'you can be in this world, but' is too weak.
You have four choices :whistle:
Indeed this could be one of those choices where there's basically no choice except if you wanted to hurt yourself. But it's possible that you're actually The God, and that this thread is just your way to say that we humans actually had had choices to change our next life, but we humans always choose to stay in Samsara.
You discovered me 😇
😆😁😁

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
You have four choices :whistle:
Yeah, but that's the choices you set for yourself. I want my own choices! GIVE ME DAT ASS.

What if I choose choice number one and I became a loyal dog to a sadistic fucking muscle-brained man, huh? What if I choose number two and I literally respawn in the middle of the desert? What if I choose number three and the zombies are always naked and every time I encounter them, I get to see their erect penis when they're naked? What if I choose number four... well, hey, no fuck that. That point of being reincarnated is to not be reincarnated to this loser shit Earth.

Generik0

Yeah, but that's the choices you set for yourself. I want my own choices! GIVE ME DAT ASS.

What if I choose choice number one and I became a loyal dog to a sadistic fucking muscle-brained man, huh? What if I choose number two and I literally respawn in the middle of the desert? What if I choose number three and the zombies are always naked and every time I encounter them, I get to see their erect penis when they're naked? What if I choose number four... well, hey, no fuck that. That point of being reincarnated is to not be reincarnated to this loser shit Earth.
Go to America it's quite a fantasy land up there.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille

1. A medieval magical fantasy, where you lose your pride and become the loyal dog of anything you meet for the first time (an underage loli, the nobles, the church, etc)
2. A cultivation world, where you lose every feeling except blood lust (you will live only to kill, you will never have a family).
3. A zombie apocalypse where people get mutated powers, there will be no place to rest (you will have to live with an eye open everyday, everywhere)

Yep, let's gacha with choice numba 1

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
Medieval sounds best, as long as the difficulty isn't hard and there aren’t tight restrictions, all i need is flashy magic spells it doesn't have to be good, but flashy like throwing rubidium into water

Draconite

Exist in the void
Time to create toilets in isekai, oh and entertainment
A medieval magical fantasy, where you lose your pride and become the loyal dog of anything you meet for the first time (an underage loli, the nobles, the church, etc)
I'm already loyal to my mother lol

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Time to create toilets in isekai, oh and entertainment

I'm already loyal to my mother lol
It'll be the same, but with magic~
Ah! Now I know why becoming a loyal dog sounds so familiar.

D

Deleted member 49654

Medieval Isekai. You can still learn magic even without having cheat powers. And being loyal does not mean you are a slave.
Not interested in cultivation worlds, and the bonus of being a killing machine is not very appealing.
A zombie apocalypse is fine too. If you consider the mutated powers you may get as well, you don't really need a cheat.
What's the point in being reincarnated on Earth and starting anew?

Avery_Evans

Medieval Isekai. You can still learn magic even without having cheat powers. And being loyal does not mean you are a slave.
Not interested in cultivation worlds, and the bonus of being a killing machine is not very appealing.
A zombie apocalypse is fine too. If you consider the mutated powers you may get as well, you don't really need a cheat.
What's the point in being reincarnated on Earth and starting anew?
"You lose your pride and become the loyal dog..." Taking the wording into consideration, it sounds more like being a slave than simply being loyal to somebody.
In the zombie apocalypse option, it states, "you will have to live with an eye open everyday, everywhere." That does not sound like sipping a pina colada on a beach to me.
That being said, I will stick to Earth. It seems like the best chance of a happy life is there in this case.

D

Deleted member 45782

Neither. They don't seem safe, accepting and open minded place. Its a either kill or be killed world. Barely can even run a block or two without air - definitely ain't gonna survive in zomzom world. Technically going by certain beliefs and folklore, some reincarnate onto earth without their previous life's memories...

Earth seems the safest bet. Not any other parallel earth. Just this one.

D

Deleted member 49654

"You lose your pride and become the loyal dog..." Taking the wording into consideration, it sounds more like being a slave than simply being loyal to somebody.
In the zombie apocalypse option, it states, "you will have to live with an eye open everyday, everywhere." That does not sound like sipping a pina colada on a beach to me.
That being said, I will stick to Earth. It seems like the best chance of a happy life is there in this case.
Welp, I am fine being a slave if the master is a good person. And it is quite obvious that zombie apocalypse won't be easy, but it seems interesting enough. And depending on the mutated power you get, you may still enjoy your life.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

"Would you like to lose kidney, lose two kidneys, lose your dick, or be the same as you always were?"

What fuck kinda question is that