Insane poll for ElliePorter

Which life do you want if you have no choice but to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
Green immediately made me think of pimple volcano eruptions… ewww
For the black, would your mind be controlled by logic? So, potentially, you could keep living the same way, like a high-functioning psychopath, following the rules you made for yourself even if you no longer care?
Oh damn you're right. I choose black, just give me time to properly codify my values and justify them logically. It'll be a change for sure, I would tip from 'good of heart cold of mind' to just 'cold of mind', but should still be functional!
LOL! You're welcome!
It depends on whether you definitely do or do not see logic as a part of humanity. If you don't see following reason or common sense as a part of what humanity is to you, then this is definitely possible. I personally do see it as that, but that's just me! What do you think about that?

@Simple_Russian_Boi Go check @Paul_Tromba 's profile. Still like that one? Neeheeheeheeheeheehee...

@MintiLime I can definitely understand that!!!
And personally, I think that the Yellow Dummy is definitely one of the most twisted, (it is like the ultimate of toxic positivity) but I think the one I hate the most would be the Black Puppet. That one truly scares me on so many levels...
You see common sense and reason as part of humanity? Hahahahahaaa! People are stupid, and they bend their own reality to make themselves 'right' and feel good, throwing off all common sense and compassion, empathy, for anyone other than those who think exactly like them, their little echo chamber... and this is all by design! Evolution babe, made us tribal af, susceptible to this. Reason, objectivity (as much as such a thing is possible), and looking through different viewpoints is how one transcends humanity.

And yeah, yellow would fuck you up. Or rather, wouldn't. But you'd wish you were if you were capable of wishing that in the first place.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
. Does that mean the evil deity’s type of evil is determined by the person who chooses violet?

… so if I picked that I might just turn into a black cat????
It is determined by the person, but the evil is never beneficial to them (~unless they perceive it to be all the more cruel~). Also, the evil is always whimsical.
I… doubt you’ll be that lucky, but… *shrugs* winning a lottery ticket is always possible.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I choose yellow, because happiness is contagious!!! Even if it makes me terrible company when tragedy happens, I would rather find joy in everything, than suffer or feel despair. Depression is not a fun emotion to experience.

Besides that, I can see myself ending up becoming very awkward, and very ok with it, because I would be the happiest being in the world that does not care what others think!!!
˝/\__/\˝
(✿;≧∇≦;)

Aaqil

Cookies!
Yellow, White, and Black, :blob_cookie:

Puppetypuppetpup, I request an explanation as to what I'd be like with these three, :blob_cookie: