Insane poll for ElliePorter

Which life do you want if you have no choice but to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Grey puppet means not much changes.
Why do people keep thinking there won't be much change? They are all wrong! So wrong! You'll essentially be in one of the victims in this excerpt of the Despair Massacre.
Under the bright white sun and big blue sky, the stiff breeze runs through the streets, carrying the grey ashes of me. The gusts twist and twirl, dusting the many people on the street walking unknowingly with the monster in their midst: me.

It is much like the toxic fallout of America’s Immortal Poisoner testing out his skills as well as testing out how the advancements in runic tech amplify said skills right near a few inhabited atolls. The ashes dust these civilians like a miniature model of the unfortunate victims of those weapons testing. The civilians of this road stop to look at the greasy “snow” with various puzzled or lightly amused expressions.

The unfortunate souls are so unwary; so unprepared.

Their eyes squint uneasily when they see a faint discoloring of their skin. Perhaps they think it is a trick of light?

Then the entire road turns a slimy, opaque grey like someone used the 'fill' function on a drawing tablet, having chosen a particularly poor color choice. The hysterical screams, and worse, the bubbling laughter bursting into uncontrollable cackling, begin.

Innocent children and unsuspecting adults collapse to the ground all curled up, like adorable Rollie Pollies. They sob, turning grey like the bugs’ titular shell too. A mania overtakes them, their sobs and giggles freely waver and warble across the city block as my phantasmal blood turns them in writhing messes.

A business professional grabs his fingers, plucking them with complete abandon. I can hear the gunshot-like sounds as he puts his Strength to bear and rips apart his tendons, flesh, and bones so as to allow him to binge-eat his fingers.

Pop, pop. Pop, poppety-pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. I amuse myself with imagining that the gunshot-like pops, instead, sound like the "pop" sound of smacking my lips together as a child.

A sweet child, barely in his teens, is more careful in how he eliminates his cursed existence. You know, the one I cursed with my own horrid blood. He efficiently find a long pole, balancing it on its flat base. The logical person monotonously tests a couple swings to make sure he has the right angle, before swinging his head RIGHT down on the pole.

My mind cringes.

His twitching green eyes, the sole spot of color on his body, bug wide open as the pole pierces STRAIGHT THROUGH to the back of his head.

A group of friends huddle together, hugging each other in a suicidal attempt to get some attempt at comfort. The emotional help they yearn for so strongly, the hugs they so helplessly give each other...

In a moment of shocking clarity, I realize I can tell what exactly goes through their minds at this time. Every contact they make hammers home the realization that the relationships they built with their "best friends" are so shallow... they become increasingly more crushed. One of them reaches out for a tentative, fleeting grasp, only to looked stunned, as if she took a baseball bat to the face. Another's trembling arms encircles his friend, until his legs start flailing like a pinned cockroach. He is so crushed that he does not know whether to stay or leave.

And they never realized it until now. They had simply been selfish actors trying, but in reality failing, to achieve peace.

What was the point of being kind and confiding in each other? All of it... had been pointless.

And yet they still fail to learn the truth of the lesson in the process, crushing each others' ribs in the infectious despair.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Why do people keep thinking there won't be much change? They are all wrong! So wrong! You'll essentially be in one of the victims in this excerpt of the Despair Massacre.
Under the bright white sun and big blue sky, the stiff breeze runs through the streets, carrying the grey ashes of me. The gusts twist and twirl, dusting the many people on the street walking unknowingly with the monster in their midst: me.

It is much like the toxic fallout of America’s Immortal Poisoner testing out his skills as well as testing out how the advancements in runic tech amplify said skills right near a few inhabited atolls. The ashes dust these civilians like a miniature model of the unfortunate victims of those weapons testing. The civilians of this road stop to look at the greasy “snow” with various puzzled or lightly amused expressions.

The unfortunate souls are so unwary; so unprepared.

Their eyes squint uneasily when they see a faint discoloring of their skin. Perhaps they think it is a trick of light?

Then the entire road turns a slimy, opaque grey like someone used the 'fill' function on a drawing tablet, having chosen a particularly poor color choice. The hysterical screams, and worse, the bubbling laughter bursting into uncontrollable cackling, begin.

Innocent children and unsuspecting adults collapse to the ground all curled up, like adorable Rollie Pollies. They sob, turning grey like the bugs’ titular shell too. A mania overtakes them, their sobs and giggles freely waver and warble across the city block as my phantasmal blood turns them in writhing messes.

A business professional grabs his fingers, plucking them with complete abandon. I can hear the gunshot-like sounds as he puts his Strength to bear and rips apart his tendons, flesh, and bones so as to allow him to binge-eat his fingers.

Pop, pop. Pop, poppety-pop, pop. Pop, pop, pop. I amuse myself with imagining that the gunshot-like pops, instead, sound like the "pop" sound of smacking my lips together as a child.

A sweet child, barely in his teens, is more careful in how he eliminates his cursed existence. You know, the one I cursed with my own horrid blood. He efficiently find a long pole, balancing it on its flat base. The logical person monotonously tests a couple swings to make sure he has the right angle, before swinging his head RIGHT down on the pole.

My mind cringes.

His twitching green eyes, the sole spot of color on his body, bug wide open as the pole pierces STRAIGHT THROUGH to the back of his head.

A group of friends huddle together, hugging each other in a suicidal attempt to get some attempt at comfort. The emotional help they yearn for so strongly, the hugs they so helplessly give each other...

In a moment of shocking clarity, I realize I can tell what exactly goes through their minds at this time. Every contact they make hammers home the realization that the relationships they built with their "best friends" are so shallow... they become increasingly more crushed. One of them reaches out for a tentative, fleeting grasp, only to looked stunned, as if she took a baseball bat to the face. Another's trembling arms encircles his friend, until his legs start flailing like a pinned cockroach. He is so crushed that he does not know whether to stay or leave.

And they never realized it until now. They had simply been selfish actors trying, but in reality failing, to achieve peace.

What was the point of being kind and confiding in each other? All of it... had been pointless.

And yet they still fail to learn the truth of the lesson in the process, crushing each others' ribs in the infectious despair.
Hmm, I choose black puppet. Through the loss of humanity and morals I will beat the despair.

Though actually I was never a human in the first place!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Green immediately made me think of pimple volcano eruptions… ewww
For the black, would your mind be controlled by logic? So, potentially, you could keep living the same way, like a high-functioning psychopath, following the rules you made for yourself even if you no longer care?

MintiLime

The Red Marionette sounds best, because um I’ve
already had self-worth issues and pick the devil you know?

The Yellow Dummy is such a cruel fate, to be happy all the time. Happy no matter how you are treated, as you lose everything important to you, as you are deprived of even righteous anger, of sadness, of loss? To know that you SHOULD be sad but just… can’t? I would never choose that option.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Green immediately made me think of pimple volcano eruptions… ewww
For the black, would your mind be controlled by logic? So, potentially, you could keep living the same way, like a high-functioning psychopath, following the rules you made for yourself even if you no longer care?
LOL! You're welcome!
It depends on whether you definitely do or do not see logic as a part of humanity. If you don't see following reason or common sense as a part of what humanity is to you, then this is definitely possible. I personally do see it as that, but that's just me! What do you think about that?
I'll go with the blue shadow. It's like getting a crappy superpower. But still better then losing my mind.
@Simple_Russian_Boi Go check @Paul_Tromba 's profile. Still like that one? Neeheeheeheeheeheehee...
The Red Marionette sounds best, because um I’ve
already had self-worth issues and pick the devil you know?

The Yellow Dummy is such a cruel fate, to be happy all the time. Happy no matter how you are treated, as you lose everything important to you, as you are deprived of even righteous anger, of sadness, of loss? To know that you SHOULD be sad but just… can’t? I would never choose that option.
@MintiLime I can definitely understand that!!!
And personally, I think that the Yellow Dummy is definitely one of the most twisted, (it is like the ultimate of toxic positivity) but I think the one I hate the most would be the Black Puppet. That one truly scares me on so many levels...

MintiLime

LOL! You're welcome!
It depends on whether you definitely do or do not see logic as a part of humanity. If you don't see following reason or common sense as a part of what humanity is to you, then this is definitely possible. I personally do see it as that, but that's just me! What do you think about that?
That opens the possibility to these occurrences being specialized to the victim. Does that mean the evil deity’s type of evil is determined by the person who chooses violet?

to answer reason: I do not believe reason is SOLELY possessed by humans, just as I do not believe compassion and kindness are only claimed by such. If my cat can show love and be clever and communicate with meows, then heart and brain belong to more than just humanity. I could see the level being reduced though. In fact, the deprivation of “morals” and “humanity” makes me view the Black Puppet as an Animal type, with instinct and such… so if I picked that I might just turn into a black cat????

Lodur

Eight virgin
What color is Pulcinella? Is he (it?) white? Then I choose white puppet.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
images - 2023-10-06T085239.859.jpeg

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
The Green Marotte: probably applies to at least half the countries in the World
The White Puppet: isn't that just a reset to childhood?
The Grey Puppet: already happening ba-by~!

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
All choices seem like I'm in a novel titled "Reincarnated as a Imperium Guardsman! Will i ever live to see my 30s?!"

Last edited: