Insane poll for ElliePorter

Which life do you want if you have no choice but to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Slaughter/Lovin’ Time!
Here you go, @ElliePorter , @Corty , and @greyblob !!!

@Quack-Doctah had chosen The Black Puppet unwillingly!!!

SH members who received a delightful few messages on their profiles if you want to read a very tiny minutia of what is possible for voting certain polls: @J_Chemist (The Red Marionette), @HelloHound (The Orange Sock), @laccoff_mawning (The Yellow Dummy), @Theirl (The Green Marotte), @Paul_Tromba (The Blue Shadow), @GreenBlue17 and @ParticleOfSand (The Violet Bunraku), @RepresentingEnvy (The Grey Puppet in her comment on this thread), @Quack-Doctah and @Corty (The Black Puppet)

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

Reject puppet and chose duckity (not humanity)
I genuinely mean that one of those, or more, are the options. There is not an extra option to be created. Besides, even if you chose the Black Puppet, you would still lose your morals…

D

Deleted member 139452

I'm a duck I never had humanity to begin with, I worship money and i depose anything else which hinders me from it
I'm soo greedy that I'm amoral
Orange is the new black

TheMonotonePuppet

I'm a duck I never had humanity to begin with, I worship money and i depose anything else which hinders me from it
I'm soo greedy that I'm amoral
Orange is the new black
I can promise you aren’t completely lacking in morals, no matter how greedy you are!!

TheMonotonePuppet

White Puppet would not change much at all.

I choose the Green Marrote too tho, out of spite!
You are tabula rasa? How are you talking? If I type this out, does that mean I am currently influencing your mind~~ Mwahahahahaha...
Then... you should sacrifice your entire life to become my writing assistant!!!

TheMonotonePuppet

Currently living the 0.5 star rating life so I'm picking that.
You are an embodiment of your story? And currently being gruesomely tortured in a way that shares metaphorical parallels with the way you are criticized or the reasons behind why your half-star was given? And being tortured by the embodiment of a 0.5 star rating?

J_Chemist

You are an embodiment of your story? And currently being gruesomely tortured in a way that shares metaphorical parallels with the way you are criticized or the reasons behind why your half-star was given? And being tortured by the embodiment of a 0.5 star rating?
I'm still alive and that's torture enough, so yes.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
You are tabula rasa? How are you talking? If I type this out, does that mean I am currently influencing your mind~~ Mwahahahahaha...
Then... you should sacrifice your entire life to become my writing assistant!!!
There an uncountable amount of voices telling me to say and do. Every time I read a new book, a new voice joins, adding another impression on my mind. Dunno how I'm coherent, you should ask God for the answer to that.

Sure, as an AI language model, I would be happy to provide you with any assistance you may need for your writing. Your influence definitely has not been twisted into a monkey's paw that will only cause me to provide terrible writing advice and drive your stories into unsatisfactory endings