Insert controversial title here

So?

• Add salt and pepper and all

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Add sugar

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Nothing, just pure like God intended to.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Both sugar and spice, and everything nice

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 49654

What you add depends on the reason. I mean if you want a dessert or a main dish/entree.
There is a drink called Ayran (probably, I don't know if there is an English equivalent) which contains yogurt, water, and salt. It should be drunk when chilled, and it is very refreshing.
There is a dish called Tarator (I have no idea how to even translate it into English). The most common recipe is: yogurt, water, salt, finely cut cucumber, a bit of finely chopped garlic, fennel, and a bit of vegetable oil. However, it can contain chopped walnuts and other ingredients as well. It is a type of cold soup.
For dessert one can add sugar or honey and fruits or jam to the yogurt as well. There are even flavored yogurt products sold directly in the shops.
Of course, yogurt can be used as a side dish to different dishes too. It goes well with a lot of foods.

AdLeto

Putting spices into food not meant to be eaten with spices is something an indian would do

Are you an indian, @Agentt ?

D

Deleted member 49654

Oh, there are salads that contain yogurt as well.

Agentt

Thighs
@Napelynn yogurt is like lemonade, right? Both are sour. And both go good with some salt and sugar.

I probably haven't had yogurt in more than a year and from what I remember I dont like it. Does adding sugar/spices to yogurt makes it pudding?