Insert controversial title here

So?

• Add salt and pepper and all

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Add sugar

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Nothing, just pure like God intended to.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Both sugar and spice, and everything nice

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 49654

I probably haven't had yogurt in more than a year and from what I remember I dont like it. Does adding sugar/spices to yogurt makes it pudding?
No. However, if you like refreshing cool sweet things, you can try adding jam to yogurt.
You can view yogurt and milk as two different dairy products. I mean, can you compare milk with cheese? It is the same.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
So, in my short life, I have met 3 people.
Who like to add spices to yogurt, saying its tradition and the right way.
Who like to add sugar to yogurt, saying that anything that can be added to milk, can be added to yogurt.
Me who thinks adding both gives perfection.

For years, 1 and 2 have been fighting a hard fight.
It has separated coworkers.

It has separated friends

It has separated families.

So, how do you like your yogurt?
Wait, people add sugar and spice to yogurt?

In my entire life, I have never seen someone do that.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Yogurt is amazing.
Add lemon and salt and it becomes sour-cream. Best alternative to Mayo there is, mayo is fucking fatty.

Add sugar and fruits and you get the best thing ever. Rather, in my country all people eat it like that.

But the reality is, Yogurt is good no matter what

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yogurt is a low-calorie alternative to sour cream, especially if it's Greek yogurt.
I eat it different ways depending on my mood.
I found out about this one when I was pregnant:
Also, my parents make yogurt in the dishwasher (after some of the dishes have been taken out) to keep it warm overnight.
Most people do it in the oven, but why waste the energy if you already have a warm dishwasher?

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
I personally go without anything. Although adding stuff used to be relatively commonplace, sweeteners and flavoring have made such additions unneeded for most people. Personally, I consider dressed yogurt to be unnecessary. Most yogurts have more flavor these days. Maybe the flavored yogurts are just a thing in the good ol' US of A though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Have heard of sugar. Think of all those sweet things people already put toppings on their yogurt even when it already has sugar mixed in. Never heard of spice but that is pretty interesting.

zisefenghuang

I guess it depends on how it was prepared and taste preference. Also, the fact whether is it curd or yogurt. In India and Nepal, we mostly use traditionally made curd and yes, we do add salt, lemon and different kinds of spices as per the recipe.