Is it just me or is there a sudden influx of #&#&#&# -like romances in Hub!??!

voidskull

Like, I opened scribblehub to just see nearly 6 w@ttp@d like romances in latest series.
I'm saying this based on the covers, as all the w@ttp@d romances I've come across have those g00gled images as covers.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, using Google images is always recommended, how else are we supposed to get high quality free covers?

voidskull

It's just you.
I wasn't expecting such a short response.
Well, using Google images is always recommended, how else are we supposed to get high quality free covers?
There are loads of stock images in several websites like unsplash, shutterstock (well, this has watermark I accept), pexels, etc.,.
Just requires a bit of time to get a good one.

SailusGebel

I wasn't expecting such a short response.

There are loads of stock images in several websites like unsplash, shutterstock (well, this has watermark I accept), pexels, etc.,.
Just requires a bit of time to get a good one.
What response did you expect?

LostLibrarian

Like, I opened scribblehub to just see nearly 6 w@ttp@d like romances in latest series.
And if you looked one second more, then you would see that all of the stories are from the same author...
So no, no influx. Just one new author bringing their old work to SH...

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Hm... and what is so bad about romance novels being here? And what if they come from other sites? Anyone can post here. :blob_unsure:

voidskull

What response did you expect?
A good amount of words expressing your dissatisfaction or affirming my opinion or something, maybe....
And if you looked one second more, then you would see that all of the stories are from the same author...
So no, no influx. Just one new author bringing their old work to SH...
Yea mate, just now looked at it.
Hm... and what is so bad about romance novels being here? And what if they come from other sites? Anyone can post here. :blob_unsure:
Nope, I'm a sucker for romance and that's why I could differentiate the platform. I've read my share of romances in that platform and came to realisation on how nearly most of the fics start and progress (which is mostly a good-girl x bad-boy romcom with a trouble in their luv, always due to the guy, for which he does some ridiculous stunt to impress the girl and they end up snogging). This had come to the point where the platforms are known for their cliches, and, they rarely intersect. Scribblehub has its own set of kinks and cliches. It was just a bit surprising with that raid.
I don't mind them being here as I would rarely read that as I'm fed up with that cliche.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
romance sux
Blob you hurt my feelings! :C My main genre is romance! Amma go cry in a corner! :blob_teary:
Nope, I'm a sucker for romance and that's why I could differentiate the platform. I've read my share of romances in that platform and came to realisation on how nearly most of the fics start and progress (which is mostly a good-girl x bad-boy romcom with a trouble in their luv, always due to the guy, for which he does some ridiculous stunt to impress the girl and they end up snogging). This had come to the point where the platforms are known for their cliches, and, they rarely intersect. Scribblehub has its own set of kinks and cliches. It was just a bit surprising with that raid.
I don't mind them being here as I would rarely read that as I'm fed up with that cliche.
Heheh, sometimes cliches are good, though. Depends on how they are written. Some get repetitive sadly. So, I understand where you are coming from.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Speaking of covers....man FUCK scribblehub's bullshit rules for covers. I said this before, but its unfair for sexy pics to be rejected when no nupples are even showing, but borderline hentai covers of anime girls with big tiddies and obviously erect nipples can make ahegao faces with saliva running down their chins.....and be totally acceptable as covers.

Like, what is this nonsense?

Ahem. Sorry. I just got a cover rejected, so I'm pretty salty right now about it.

Blob you hurt my feelings! :C My main genre is romance! Amma go cry in a corner! :blob_teary:
I'm unfortunately guilty of it myself. I was planning on writing only dysfunctional relationships for the MC, but somehow things turned out as a romance. a damn shame.
romance rox.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Speaking of covers....man FUCK scribblehub's bullshit rules for covers. I said this before, but its unfair for sexy pics to be rejected when no nupples are even showing, but borderline hentai covers of anime girls with big tiddies and obviously erect nipples can make ahegao faces with saliva running down their chins.....and be totally acceptable as covers.

Like, what is this nonsense?

Ahem. Sorry. I just got a cover rejected, so I'm pretty salty right now about it.
By what justification was it rejected? Post it! Anyway, you can appeal, right? Unless if Tony himself rejected it, but even so, Tony is usually pretty open to discussing it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
By what justification was it rejected? Post it! Anyway, you can appeal, right? Unless if Tony himself rejected it, but even so, Tony is usually pretty open to discussing it.
there's never any justification, it just says its rejected. For reference, this was the cover i wanted to use
newestcover.jpg

Now, fine, she's nakedfrom the waist down but you cant even see anything because of the shadow. So i say whoever rejected the cover is just a virgin prude. Unless its Tony himself who rejected it, i call bullshit.

Again, if you're gonna reject ones like these then also reject all the borderline hentai anime girl covers. Otherwise you are a hypocritical fuck

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
there's never any justification, it just says its rejected. For reference, this was the cover i wanted to use

Now, fine, she's nakedfrom the waist down but you cant even see anything because of the shadow. So i say whoever rejected the cover is just a virgin prude. Unless its Tony himself who rejected it, i call bullshit.

Again, if you're gonna reject ones like these then also reject all the borderline hentai anime girl covers. Otherwise you are a hypocritical fuck
If it's Ai-chan, Ai-chan would cover the crotch with text. You still got the sexiness, but you make it harder to see, which increases the sexy factor, making it elegant. You know, like how Japanese got these round holes in opaque foreground showing bare skin to simulate the girl being naked (when she's actually not).

Ai-chan personally doesn't think it's particularly bad, though one could argue that since the site is mostly filled with less mature audience, having something like this updating on the front page could present a problem.