Is Nightcore Only Enjoyed By Fatherless People?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Is nightcore only enjoyed by fatherless people?

It literally has to be one of the worst genres of music and seems to be enjoyed exclusively by the fatherless

Ilikewaterkusa

Nope. Its how came across many good songs and found the original songs to it.
Nightcore sucks but the original songs are most of the time good. Also you didn’t even refute the point. All you said is that it is a mean to find the original song.
Fatherless
E5E5F842-0BC8-4F44-8017-C23BE134E152.png

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Is nightcore only enjoyed by fatherless people?

It literally has to be one of the worst genres of music and seems to be enjoyed exclusively by the fatherless
Ai-chan doesn't know about fatherless people, but Ai-chan does agree that it's the worst genre of music, bastardized from the original music which was actually good.

But since we're dissing nightcore anyway, nightcore as a genre is basically a song that is defiled by attention deficit millenials to be enjoyed only by attention deficit millenials.

For example:

It's already fast-paced. You want to make it even faster-paced? Melody be damned! It's just meaningless noise now.

:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Florestes

A shard of time embraced by darkness.
Prejudice! :blob_catflip:
Damn humanmeatbags are starting it up again! Forcing their biased standards down/up everyone's orifices!
Good beings! Hold your doubtful thoughts and melt in your preferred selection of audio stimulations!
Let their emptiness lead them to oblivion.

Ilikewaterkusa

Prejudice! :blob_catflip:
Damn humanmeatbags are starting it up again! Forcing their biased standards down/up everyone's orifices!
Good beings! Hold your doubtful thoughts and melt in your preferred selection of audio stimulations!
Let their emptiness lead them to oblivion.
Politics is the application of ideal onto the masses

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
The first nightcore I listened to was Akame Ga Kill Opening Nightcore. It had like a million views, and I was wondering what the deal was. Turns out lots of people like their ears bleeding, cause thats exactly what happened to me. I do not get the people that like nightcore just as much as I don't get the people that like interpolated movie scenes.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I do not get the people that like nightcore
Answering seriously, nightcore isn't a music genre- as has been stated. It's a way to stop youtube from giving a channel a copyright strike so people can listen to new music or songs they like but are too lazy to get off youtube for. And as it happens, speeding something up distorts it less audibly than slowing it down.

Along the way, I guess some people decided they liked hearing the song in a different way, like a remix.