Is there no Rules on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaremSucks

Why I ask that is because books like The Young Master Hidden in the Shadows exist. The content in the book is super weird. It has transphobia, homophobia, sexism, incest, I believe, or something similar to that extent, and, most importantly, pedophilia and other stuff that just makes it weird. Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Have you tried to report it or did you just immediately go here and hope that the void does something?

P.S. I'm not going to do anything about it.

HaremSucks

Have you tried to report it or did you just immediately go here and hope that the void does something?

P.S. I'm not going to do anything about it.
No? I don't expect anyone to do so for me. I'm just asking a simple question. I probably would never asked this question in the first place until I saw that Girl's Love seems to be trending here, so it was interesting to me that there is kind of a divide between the audiences on this website.
If you find a story that violates the rules you should report it.

There is only one moderator, so many things can go unnoticed.
Damn? Only one moderator. No wonder.

HaremSucks

If someone reports a story for a valid reason, it's most likely going to be removed, but that's if someone reports it. The moderation has no time to comb through all the stories searching for any that break the guidelines.
Makes sense. I'd love to report the book, but then again, I'd have to read a garbage story twice.

HaremSucks

You are way too over-sensitive. I get that a story is not your cup of tea but man… after quickly skimming through the mentioned novel it follows the typical xianxia tropes.
What a funny way to start your reply, but no. If you read the whole thing, analyze it, critically think, and ask yourself what you're reading. You'd come to the same conclusion I did. It's trash.

SailusGebel

What a funny way to start your reply, but no. If you read the whole thing, analyze it, critically think, and ask yourself what you're reading. You'd come to the same conclusion I did. It's trash.
Doesn't really matter since none of what you mentioned violates the content guidelines, except for pedo stuff. Though, when it comes to pedo stuff, if you don't write descriptive sex scenes, if you don't write any sex scenes, and if it isn't outrageous(it's literal child) then it does not violate the content guidline. Though, I'm not sure about pedo stuff, it's a tricky rule.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
You assume a lot of things here.

And even if I would come to the conclusion that it's trash, I would not want it to be removed. If it has 6 million+ views, it would have been removed if your complaints have any basis besides your not liking a novel.

I always found people who go after books, wanting them removed because of a perceived superiority complex, weird. Which part hurts you? That it is popular, yet you think it's trash, or it's supposed to have bad grammar?

You know what? I will DM the author and ask if there is any lolis or shotas in it or something that you may consider pedo-stuff. I want some proof before we start witch-chasing here.

HaremSucks

So you're reporting it for the same reason people report their LOL teammates?
No. I'd report the novel for the things I've mentioned in the post about all that pedophilia and all that stuff, not because it's trash. I don't want to read the story again to find the evidence to back up my report because it'd be a waste of time.

TotallyHuman

Why I ask that is because books like The Young Master Hidden in the Shadows exist. The content in the book is super weird. It has transphobia, homophobia, sexism, incest, I believe, or something similar to that extent, and, most importantly, pedophilia and other stuff that just makes it weird. Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?
Iirc homophobia, incest etc are not prohibited. Lemme check. Yep. Not prohibited. (which is fair imo) Pedophilia is. But if it's a 1000 year old character that looks and acts and has the same amount of worldly experience as a 10 year old, then it's fair game. Strictly speaking.

HaremSucks

And even if I would come to the conclusion that it's trash, I would not want it to be removed. If it has 6 million+ views, it would have been removed if your complaints have any basis besides your not liking a novel.

I always found people who go after books, wanting them removed because of a perceived superiority complex, weird. Which part hurts you? That it is popular, yet you think it's trash, or it's supposed to have bad grammar?

You know what? I will DM the author and ask if there is any lolis or shotas in it or something that you may consider pedo-stuff. I want some proof before we start witch-chasing here.
You're weird. I searched up The Young Master in the Shadows then added Loli. And what do you know? Chapter 331.

Do you think I have a superiority complex? You're not a psychiatrist, as far as I'm concerned. You do not have any degree in psychology, from what I know. As for the bad grammar? I don't know because it's been months since I've read it, and it's trash. And are you dumb? I don't care if it's popular despite being trash. The fact I care about is the fact that there's pedophilia in it.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
You're weird. I searched up The Young Master in the Shadows then added Loli. And what do you know? Chapter 331.
From the mentioned chapter:

“The girls are already collecting the blood vials you requested!” the assistant said.

“Good…” Alpha said, as she broke the warehouse lock with a swing from her sword and then opened the gate.

Inside, many underage girls were wrapped in rags. They looked frightened as the door opened at this unusual hour, not knowing if the hooligans were bringing some new group or planning to do something to them again.

It was Alpha’s fault for waiting too long to attack, But Victor had told her to wait and make sure that no one from the heavenly sect was not here before initiating the raid.

“Fear not!” Alpha said softly. “I am here to save you…” she added, giving the doubtful girls an inspecting look. There were 47 of them.

“Shall we collect blood samples?” the assistant asked softly.

“Wait until they calm down and have a warm meal… Get two samples from each, one for me and one to send to Victor.” Alpha said as the girls around her began to help the girls out. “And when writing the report, don’t mention anything about the girls’ age in it…” she added. If that pervert Victor knew that they were lolis, he would come here running.

People saving kids from abuse, slavery, and being tortured? What a vile author. Oh my.

HaremSucks

Doesn't really matter since none of what you mentioned violates the content guidelines, except for pedo stuff. Though, when it comes to pedo stuff, if you don't write descriptive sex scenes, if you don't write any sex scenes, and if it isn't outrageous(it's literal child) then it does not violate the content guidline. Though, I'm not sure about pedo stuff, it's a tricky rule.
That happened. It's also noted that many times Victor the main character, is into underage girls.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Starsdamn! That stuff needs to go!
Unless it portrays them in a negative light and covers them realistically. Then it's pretty reasonable and should stay.
If it promotes them, then it's bad and should be taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.