Is there no Rules on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaremSucks

Iirc homophobia, incest etc are not prohibited. Lemme check. Yep. Not prohibited. (which is fair imo) Pedophilia is. But if it's a 1000 year old character that looks and acts and has the same amount of worldly experience as a 10 year old, then it's fair game. Strictly speaking.
Classic weeb shit. A 1000-year-old girl that looks like a child and behaves like a child is okay. Oh, how wondrous.

HaremSucks

My family was wiped out by communism.

Mom was a refugee, dad was an orphan. Grandpa fought back, and because they couldn't get him, they found everyone with his last name, shot them, and cremated the corpses.

If you want to write about communism, promote communism, or in general try to convince people that the most evil lifestyle ever is a good thing, I still wouldn't censor you.

Just so you know where I come from.

There is no sex with children on that page that I saw. The word loli does not make something pedophilia.

The rules state that a story should not be encouraging. Meaning, putting in a positive light. For example, I have a character getting raped in a very messy situation. It is not portrayed in a positive light. The point is to make you think.

Are you okay with it because it was a guy getting jumped by the hot chick? He said no, but she made sure he enjoyed it. It's wrong... right?

A story can be about terrible things, but still be something people need to talk about. Context matters, not key words.

I have one. So I guess it's up to me.

Everyone is unique, but listen to enough people, they start to rhyme.

I've met you before. I've met you a hundred times.

If you want to report it, then report it.

However, Your complaints are a preference. I doubt it's pedophilia. I bet it's hebephilia, at worst, and the fact you can't tell the difference tells me that you are the last person who should be deciding the morality of others.

You didn't report it.

You posted a virtue signal on a forum.

You took the time to read hundreds of chapters of trash, but couldn't READ THE RULES PINNED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUMS.

You came to look down your nose at us.

Go Away. Go back to Royal Road. That's more your speed.

We don't like your kind around here.
Communism? The fact your family had a terrible experience with it is sad. But to call it most evil is quite funny. I can say the same thing almost about everything. When I say that, I mean religion, politics, etc. And throughout your entire rant, you spoke like a racist. "your kind". You make me laugh. Why would I want to virtue signal in a place where incest seems to be okay and instead enjoyed? The people here can have all the taste they like or whatever, but I still don't f with it.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Communism? The fact your family had a terrible experience with it is sad. But to call it most evil is quite funny. I can say the same thing almost about everything. When I say that, I mean religion, politics, etc. And throughout your entire rant, you spoke like a racist. "your kind". You make me laugh. Why would I want to virtue signal in a place where incest seems to be okay and instead enjoyed? The people here can have all the taste they like or whatever, but I still don't f with it.
I think you made this thread just to argue with people, honestly.
Proving my point instantly.
I didn't but if you think so, alright.
No, you did. Title is clickbait. Your question is even insulting.
Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?
Then after people give you the tools, namely SailusGebel, you kinda disregard that to go on arguments with other people.

HaremSucks

By the way, I'm a communist, but yea.

Kenjona

However, Your complaints are a preference. I doubt it's pedophilia. I bet it's hebephilia, at worst, and the fact you can't tell the difference tells me that you are the last person who should be deciding the morality of others.
I learned a two new words because of your link, thank you.

TremendousHuman

Actual reason behind demographic problems
By the way, I'm a communist, but yea.
How well do you know marxist theory? Are you part of a marxist club or a party? What are you doing for the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariate in your country? Apart from virtue signaling on a weeb forum

HaremSucks

Proving my point instantly.

No, you did. Title is clickbait. Your question is even insulting.

Then after people give you the tools, namely SailusGebel, you kinda disregard that to go on arguments with other people.
What? Do you not see what he said and I said in response? Do you not understand?

Maybe it is because I did think I checked the content rule guide or something like that before some time ago, but I forgot about it. But regardless, what I asked is true.

I didn't disregard it. I just asked a question and that's it. I was trying to see what the people on this website thought of such things.
How well do you know marxist theory? Are you part of a marxist club or a party? What are you doing for the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariate in your country? Apart from virtue signaling on a weeb forum
Not enough. Not yet or something like that. I'd like to talk to my friends about it and I'm trying to focus on English stuff in class, so I can professionally write the atrocities in this world. Virtue signaling again? I don't want to virtue signal on a place where incest is okayed and enjoyed. This is a mere hobby of mine to read web novels, and such a hobby is slowly weakening because I've grown less interested in it the more I read.
What? Do you not see what he said and I said in response? Do you not understand?

Maybe it is because I did think I checked the content rule guide or something like that before some time ago, but I forgot about it. But regardless, what I asked is true.

I didn't disregard it. I just asked a question and that's it. I was trying to see what the people on this website thought of such things.

Not enough. Not yet or something like that. I'd like to talk to my friends about it and I'm trying to focus on English stuff in class, so I can professionally write the atrocities in this world. Virtue signaling again? I don't want to virtue signal on a place where incest is okayed and enjoyed. This is a mere hobby of mine to read web novels, and such a hobby is slowly weakening because I've grown less interested in it the more I read.
I'm also practicing how to draw a manga, so I can draw a manga similar to One Piece. Where Oda highlights all the conflicts in the world and puts it into a story.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
Why I ask that is because books like The Young Master Hidden in the Shadows exist. The content in the book is super weird. It has transphobia, homophobia, sexism, incest, I believe, or something similar to that extent, and, most importantly, pedophilia and other stuff that just makes it weird. Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?
What exactly is the problem?

TremendousHuman

Actual reason behind demographic problems
Not enough. Not yet or something like that. I'd like to talk to my friends about it and I'm trying to focus on English stuff in class, so I can professionally write the atrocities in this world
Then you cannot be called a communist. You can't be a communist because you call yourself that and are kinda sorta left-leaning. In the Soviet Union you had to go through a lot to have the title. Before it you had to do a lot more

HaremSucks

Why I ask that is because books like The Young Master Hidden in the Shadows exist. The content in the book is super weird. It has transphobia, homophobia, sexism, incest, I believe, or something similar to that extent, and, most importantly, pedophilia and other stuff that just makes it weird. Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?
I meant The Young Master in the Shadows. Not hidden, unless it changed, but it has been a while since I've read it.

Corty

NO, U.
Going back to the original point, after combing through 40+ chapters, looking for parts that would fit, I think I finally found it:

In between the white infinite bed sheets, she hugged him.

“Give it to me!” she screamed in a seductive voice as she began to kiss him.

He also began to kiss her, from her feet until he reached her neck. She couldn’t wait for him to touch her lips but he never reached that far, as his teeth suddenly sank into her neck and then bit as hard as he could.

“AHHHHHHHHH” The girl screamed as she tried to get him off her, but to no avail. He was like a vampire, sucking her blood and vitality. He was sucking her soul!

She began to scream in pain and beg him to stop but he totally ignored her.

The girl's shape quickly changed from a sweet loli to that of an ugly giant cockroach that had six barbed legs!

The MC reminds me of Araragi from Bakemonogatari. Kinda. But if episodes like this are something that warrants a report, call me Christie.

HaremSucks

Then you cannot be called a communist. You can't be a communist because you call yourself that and are kinda sorta left-leaning. In the Soviet Union you had to go through a lot to have the title. Before that you had to do a lot more
Then you're probably right. I'm left-leaning like you said.

HaremSucks

Going back to the original point, after combing through 40+ chapters, looking for parts that would fit, I think I finally found it:

The MC reminds me of Araragi from Bakemonogatari. Kinda. But if episodes like this are something that warrants a report, call me Christie.
I feel sorry for you that you had to read it for yourself. I don't know what you're saying and I don't know who is Christie, but yea.
and yet that is what you're doing
I asked a question because it piqued my curiosity that there was a divide in the audience. Also, how the webnovel hasn't been banned yet because I'd assume I'm not the only one, but like you've said. This is a Weeb form, so I should've expected the acts in the webnovel would be okay to the readers that enjoyed the power fantasy in the webnovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.