Is there no Rules on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaremSucks

From the mentioned chapter:

People saving kids from abuse, slavery, and being tortured? What a vile author. Oh my.
Do you not see that last sentence?
From the mentioned chapter:

People saving kids from abuse, slavery, and being tortured? What a vile author. Oh my.
That's just one instance. There's far more.

TotallyHuman

You're weird. I searched up The Young Master in the Shadows then added Loli. And what do you know? Chapter 331.

Do you think I have a superiority complex? You're not a psychiatrist, as far as I'm concerned. You do not have any degree in psychology, from what I know. As for the bad grammar? I don't know because it's been months since I've read it, and it's trash. And are you dumb? I don't care if it's popular despite being trash. The fact I care about is the fact that there's pedophilia in it.
checked that just now
If that pervert Victor knew that they were lolis, he would come here running.
I have no idea who this Victor is, but in this sentence he seems to be described as some bad character. Which does not seem to be a problem to me

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
You're weird.
What a funny way to start your reply
:blob_hmm_two::blob_unsure:
No. I'd report the novel for the things I've mentioned in the post about all that pedophilia and all that stuff, not because it's trash. I don't want to read the story again to find the evidence to back up my report because it'd be a waste of time.
Okay, then you want someone else to report it, so you don't have to waste your time to find examples? A search feature exists where you can search through all of the chapters, and you already did it yourself.
And what do you know? Chapter 331.

HaremSucks

checked that just now

I have no idea who this Victor is, but in this sentence he seems to be described as some bad character. Which does not seem to be a problem to me
Fam. There were Lolis literally singing a song that insinuated that they had sex with Victor in some way.
:blob_hmm_two::blob_unsure:

Okay, then you want someone else to report it, so you don't have to waste your time to find examples? A search feature exists where you can search through all of the chapters, and you already did it yourself.
I wasn't looking for people to report it. I was asking a question and that's it.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
You assume a lot of things here.

And even if I would come to the conclusion that it's trash, I would not want it to be removed. If it has 6 million+ views, it would have been removed if your complaints have any basis besides your not liking a novel.

I always found people who go after books, wanting them removed because of a perceived superiority complex, weird. Which part hurts you? That it is popular, yet you think it's trash, or it's supposed to have bad grammar?

You know what? I will DM the author and ask if there is any lolis or shotas in it or something that you may consider pedo-stuff. I want some proof before we start witch-chasing here.
That's pretty reasonable. Perhaps a bit far infer that the person has a superiority complex though...

TotallyHuman

Fam. There were Lolis literally singing a song that insinuated that they had sex with Victor in some way.
Then show them. You said ch 331 and word loli. I am not going to bother to read it all. From what you described I did not find pedophilia.

SailusGebel

That happened. It's also noted that many times Victor the main character, is into underage girls.
Report it and wait. If mod(s) don't delete it, it means the story didn't violate any rules. Additional info. From what I understand and heard from others, pedo stuff is prohibited to not violate real laws. So that the site won't get in troubles and get blocked.

TotallyHuman

That's literally why I said I won't read it. It's too much of a waste of time.
> Says some novel has pedophilia
> refuses to elaborate
> trust me bro
One of the sentences says that Victor would be into underage girls. Yes
And? That's not an act of pedophilia. Maybe an act of slander or an assessment of a character

HaremSucks

Report it and wait. If mods don't delete it, it means it didn't violate any rules. Additional info. From what I understand and heard from others, pedo stuff is prohibited to not violate real laws. So that the site won't get in troubles and get blocked.
I would love to, but I can't bother. It's just a webnovel and has too many chapters to read.
> Says some novel has pedophilia
> refuses to elaborate
> trust me bro

And? That's not an act of pedophilia. Maybe an act of slander or an assessment of a character
I don't care if you don't trust me. I'm saying it for what it is.

SailusGebel

I would love to, but I can't bother. It's just a webnovel and has too many chapters to read.
What do you mean? Just to make it clear, I have not reported a single novel, so I have no idea how it works. You need to read it to report? This isn't sarcasm, I legit don't know.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

I wasn't looking for people to report it. I was asking a question and that's it.
Understandable about asking a question, but in that case why would you mention the novel if you don't want it reported?

I don't care if you don't trust me. I'm saying it for what it is.
Just report the novel already. If it truly violates the rules, then report it. If you can't find a specific example, just pull from memory in the report. You have already given an example with a chapter number, so just list that example in the report.

HaremSucks

What do you mean? Just to make it clear, I have not reported a single novel, so I have no idea how it works. You need to read it to report? This isn't sarcasm, I legit don't know.
I don't know. I assume you'd need evidence to prove that your report is right. There's only one moderator so I can only assume he would want evidence at the very least. If there's none, I'd also assume he wouldn't bother to read a 300 chapter webnovel to see if I'm right.
Understandable about asking a question, but in that case why would you mention the novel if you don't want it reported?

Just report the novel already. If it truly violates the rules, then report it. If you can't find a specific example, just pull from memory in the report. You have already given an example with a chapter number, so just list that example in the report.
Because I was asking if it was tolerated.

Hm. I probably will or will not.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Reading through the chapters so far, the youngest one I found, and the MC railed, is 17. And if 17's don't get down, I don't know why there was a show about teenage mothers on TV.

SailusGebel

I don't know. I assume you'd need evidence to prove that your report is right. There's only one moderator so I can only assume he would want evidence at the very least. If there's none, I'd also assume he wouldn't bother to read a 300 chapter webnovel to see if I'm right.
Oh, that. Yes, you are right, you need evidence. Anyway, you got your answer in the link I provided.

HaremSucks

Reading through the chapters so far, the youngest one I found, and the MC railed, is 17. And if 17's don't get down, I don't know why there was a show about teenage mothers on TV.
I don't get what you're trying to say, but that's a terrible goddamn example to prove your claim or whatever.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Is that tolerated or is there just terrible moderation?
My family was wiped out by communism.

Mom was a refugee, dad was an orphan. Grandpa fought back, and because they couldn't get him, they found everyone with his last name, shot them, and cremated the corpses.

If you want to write about communism, promote communism, or in general try to convince people that the most evil lifestyle ever is a good thing, I still wouldn't censor you.

Just so you know where I come from.

You're weird. I searched up The Young Master in the Shadows then added Loli. And what do you know? Chapter 331.
There is no sex with children on that page that I saw. The word loli does not make something pedophilia.

The rules state that a story should not be encouraging. Meaning, putting in a positive light. For example, I have a character getting raped in a very messy situation. It is not portrayed in a positive light. The point is to make you think.

Are you okay with it because it was a guy getting jumped by the hot chick? He said no, but she made sure he enjoyed it. It's wrong... right?

A story can be about terrible things, but still be something people need to talk about. Context matters, not key words.

Do you think I have a superiority complex? You're not a psychiatrist, as far as I'm concerned. You do not have any degree in psychology, from what I know.
I have one. So I guess it's up to me.

Everyone is unique, but listen to enough people, they start to rhyme.

I've met you before. I've met you a hundred times.

As for the bad grammar? I don't know because it's been months since I've read it, and it's trash. And are you dumb? I don't care if it's popular despite being trash. The fact I care about is the fact that there's pedophilia in it.
If you want to report it, then report it.

However, Your complaints are a preference. I doubt it's pedophilia. I bet it's hebephilia, at worst, and the fact you can't tell the difference tells me that you are the last person who should be deciding the morality of others.

You didn't report it.

You posted a virtue signal on a forum.

You took the time to read hundreds of chapters of trash, but couldn't READ THE RULES PINNED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUMS.

You came to look down your nose at us.

Go Away. Go back to Royal Road. That's more your speed.

We don't like your kind around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.