Isekai-ed in to the last fiction you consummed, first thing you do....

Roguekat

My last media would be a web series about face currency, so if I'm isekai-ed into it as any other person, then I'd use my knowledge about what's happening I'll become the richest person in the world :s_wink:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
so apparently i forgot how to read today.

hm... imma go with last published book which is Battle Ground and....

hide. yeah, hide. cause the shit that happens in that boom is terrifying. EVEN IF I HAD MAGIC AND EVEN IF I WAS GOOD AT IT it wouldn't matter in the face of everything ducking over Chicago that day.

Okay cool so Id have magic if the setting assimes it... but the last several everything i read doesn't universally give everyone magic.

Not only that.... i also dont know where i spawn in. im assuming close to the main plot.

Assuming I spawned near, for my most recent SH read, id try to find MC, let him know he has time powers, and that theyre gonna be stopped and chased.

Failing that, id try to locate any of the mutant groups being labeled as terrorists (its an X Men AU fic) and let them know hey crazy govt project going on theyre making a task squad of some of yall.

Thdn hope for the best. If i got a power i wouldnt know which i got so I cant contribute more.

Last edited:
The last game I completed was Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream. The Atelier games always have laidback settings though they often have significant problems to solve for the main characters. Not my problem, and this one, in particular, takes place in a dream realm where you don't age until achieving your dream, so I'm pretty good. Also, I can do alchemy now and make all kinds of cool things; yes, this does include a potion of youth, so all this considered, if my dream is to become immortal, I have infinite time to achieve this.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Teleported into the world of Calamity Mod Terrarria?

Well besides taking a nose dive off the nearest cliff I would probably just do my best to idiot proof my world and never go towards the corruption or jungle.

Domoviye

you'd probably get shanked by some business competitor first
That is a possibility.
Fortunately I'm a decent shot and quite frankly if someones gunning for me, I won't try to win in a fair gunfight. Just Call me Dry Gulch Dom.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
modern GL
at last I shall finally get a gf...I just hope I don't catch the attention of a domineering CEO type

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I have no idea what the story of Paladins is so... idk.

The last thing that I know what anything is even happening and not just, "oh, flashy lights," is a book where having half a brain is all that's needed to survive. I'll be golden here.

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
Paladins takes place in a fantasy world called the Realm. A largely medieval world filled with elves, dwarves, dragons, and other fantasy races. In this world, there is a conflict between two factions; the Magistrate and the Resistance. The Magistrate serves as the ruling power of the Realm and wishes to keep it safe and peaceful by restricting the use of magic, largely in the form of magic crystals, which had been used by corrupt individuals to cause chaos and destruction. The Resistance meanwhile, despite the damage caused, believes crystals are too useful to be banned from the general public, leading to them coming together to fight the Magistrate. Many playable characters in the game belong to one of these two factions.

However, there are many others that aren't part of either group, instead doing things by themselves, or being part of some of the numerous other factions with their goals, some notable ones being the "Abyss", a group of monsters from another dimension, the "Pyre", a group of beings with angelic designs that hate the Abyss, the "Thousand Hands Guild", a criminal empire, the "Darkness / Maw", a group of alien monsters that consume worlds, and several others

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Paladins takes place in a fantasy world called the Realm. A largely medieval world filled with elves, dwarves, dragons, and other fantasy races. In this world, there is a conflict between two factions; the Magistrate and the Resistance. The Magistrate serves as the ruling power of the Realm and wishes to keep it safe and peaceful by restricting the use of magic, largely in the form of magic crystals, which had been used by corrupt individuals to cause chaos and destruction. The Resistance meanwhile, despite the damage caused, believes crystals are too useful to be banned from the general public, leading to them coming together to fight the Magistrate. Many playable characters in the game belong to one of these two factions.

However, there are many others that aren't part of either group, instead doing things by themselves, or being part of some of the numerous other factions with their goals, some notable ones being the "Abyss", a group of monsters from another dimension, the "Pyre", a group of beings with angelic designs that hate the Abyss, the "Thousand Hands Guild", a criminal empire, the "Darkness / Maw", a group of alien monsters that consume worlds, and several others
Sex them it is!

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Shit, I played Arknights... Apocalyptic world with magical rock cancer here I come...

I guess I join Rhodes Island as part of logistics or the kitchen crew. Easiest way to live and not end as a civilian casualty, the cities aren't save and nature's actually a real bitch in Terra. So I can either die in a city, die of rock cancer or join the one place I know is more or less save...

melchi

What is a custom title?
I'd be stuck in daybreak on hyperion.

The world there is kinda depressing so idk. Without some kind of a cheat it would be really bad.

Greyman

I.....would be in lord of the mysteries circle of inevitability.... and directly mutate on the spot the moment I'm conscious. End of my life...