Isekai Protagonists

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So have you ever realized how many isekai protagonists are pedophiles? Yes? Well I wonder what other things Isekai Protagonists do that wouldn't be accepted in today's society.
*loli enthusiasts.
Also they wouldn't be able to kill or steal or rape. But sometimes they do all of the above.
Isekai protags are dick heads.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
DID YOU SAY ISEKAI????
*inhales deeply* *exhales deeply* *inhales* *exhales* ok im calm, I SAID IM CALM.

Right, where were we? Ah, the hypocrisy of protagonists...
Lemme just list few warcrimes/crimes they did
1. Meaningless genocide ✅
2. Permitting slavery ✅
3. Violation of human rights(lets consider demi-humans as humans in this case) ✅
4. Destruction of private property ✅
5. Destruction to environment ✅
6. Tax evasion (Did any story talked about this?) ✅
7. Treason (They love this soo much) ✅
8. Killing of POW without prior trial ✅
9. Killing non-combatants ✅
10. Use of biological, nuclear and chemical weapons ✅
Theres more but this is what I can churn out...

Last edited:
DID YOU SAY ISEKAI????
*inhales deeply* *exhales deeply* *inhales* *exhales* ok im calm, I SAID IM CALM.

2. Permitting slavery ✅
3. Violation of human rights(lets consider demi-humans as humans in this case) ✅
Protagonists: *kills someone or something* OMG how could I do this 😭 😫.
*5 seconds later " You know what I'm getting pretty used to this now.
Proceeds to go on a complete murder spree.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Protagonists: *kills someone or something* OMG how could I do this 😭 😫.
*5 seconds later " You know what I'm getting pretty used to this now.
Proceeds to go on a complete murder spree.
Chapter 1 :I'm gonna be the most righteous person in this world!
Chapter 100: *Does the complete opposite and blames his fault in the world. Also becomes super narcissistic and still say he's the most righteous person*

The most accurate and exaggerated person(another word is caricature) I can think of for generic isekai protagonist is tomoki from tsuki ga michibiku

Last edited:

Ununique

Messiah of Alternate Accounts.
*Obligatory: "We live in a society-"*

So depending on the flavor of isekai there's also incestuous relations(similarly to yours there's also the grooming aspect), forming death cults or regular cults, probably mind control but that probably falls under human rights violation, there's probably more like forcing their morality onto others but those aren't all the same either.

Edit: Oh shit I forgot, cannibalism too.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
DID YOU SAY ISEKAI????

2. Permitting slavery ✅
:blob_neutral: I dont know why you complain so much. The latter points are all the good old-fashioned way. My prot will do that.

Last edited:

LotsChrono

I’m so glad my isekai protagonist doesn’t do any of these.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Furthermore to add, POWs are a very recent concept as is not killing civilians.
Kinda agree with you here and this shows that some ppl loves some escapism to spice some life due to some things they can't experience but yea, if you drop an isekai MC in this world they're pretty much screwed with all the laws that they would want some form of escapism

Assurbanipal_II

Kinda agree with you here and this shows that some ppl loves some escapism to spice some life due to some things they can't experience but yea, if you drop an isekai MC in this world they're pretty much screwed with all the laws that they would want some form of escapism
Do you really think it is escapism? You know what they say about POW killing, it is not POW killing as long as they dont get registered as such. The percentage of civilian casualties in conflicts keeps rising since WWI while military casualties decrease.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
DID YOU SAY ISEKAI????

2. Permitting slavery ✅
i mean, they do use all this just because they aren't allowed to do this irl anyway. morality? degeneracy? who the fuck cares? hell, if I'm given a second life and an open sandbox with the full mod menu of fucking course I'm gonna pull the fourth riech, just for the hell of it.

PunishedKom

i mean, they do use all this just because they aren't allowed to do this irl anyway. morality? degeneracy? who the fuck cares? hell, if I'm given a second life and an open sandbox with the full mod menu of fucking course I'm gonna pull the fourth riech, just for the hell of it.
My man

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Do you really think it is escapism? You know what they say about POW killing, it is not POW killing as long as they dont get registered as such. The percentage of civilian casualties in conflicts keeps rising since WWI while military casualties decrease.
No i'm not talking about how POW killing is escapism because ppl want to do it. I don't like things like killing and genocide stuff. What im talking about is that there are authors that project their values to their characters.

Like an example, a revenge MC 'killing' a captured antagonist because he's 'angry' at the guy.

Assurbanipal_II

No i'm not talking about how POW killing is escapism because ppl want to do it. I don't like things like killing and genocide stuff. What im talking about is that there are authors that project their values to their characters.

Like an example, a revenge MC 'killing' a captured antagonist because he's 'angry' at the guy.
Well, killing POWs has many practical reasons, mostly you can dispense of them and they dont consume your limited ressources anymore, one mouth less to feed, or to save paper work as they are annoying, or out of pure amusement.

Other times out of perceived cruelty to retaliate. Retaliation is common. After the Canadians found out about the massacre at Ardenne Abbey, they made short work of every SS solider they enocuntered from there on. Few of them captured alive and it is dubbious that they all fought to the last bullet. Quite the contrary.