Isekai Vtuber

Let's say a Vtuber and gets isekai'd as their character.

They will get a System that powers them up, the more exposure their stream has. The amount of views, comments, likes, and superchats all counted. Of course, they will get an initial power-up to ensure their survival. One of them was to stream anywhere they like to start things up.

What will they do and how will their streams be like?

I think it'd be super chaos if Haachama gets Isekai'd, as she might turn the entire world into Australia.

Agentt

Thighs
Eh, are you talking about existing vtubers? Lets seeeee. The strongest of them all would be gawr, of course. A jurasic shark with 2 million subscribers is like meg come to life. But plotwise, it would be nice to see mio or fubuki collaberating with beastmen. Nyanners on other hand......I don't even want to imagine it.

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
Have you heard of the abyss of chaos that is Nijisanji?

Suzuka Utako will unleash her power as a hardcore fujoshi and turn the isekai into her BL harem paradise.

Suzuhara Lulu will eat everyone in the isekai. Literally.

Yumeoi Kakeru will become the legendary murder hobo psychopath.

Kanae: "I'm Kanae, a ruthless man. Yes, I'm Ruthless Killing Machine Kanae."

And more...

Eh, are you talking about existing vtubers? Lets seeeee. The strongest of them all would be gawr, of course. A jurasic shark with 2 million subscribers is like meg come to life. But plotwise, it would be nice to see mio or fubuki collaberating with beastmen. Nyanners on other hand......I don't even want to imagine it.

you can make your own vtuber char if you want :D

personally i'm curious to see haachama introducing her cooking to isekai dwellers. i'm tired of the usual food manga and want something new!

Have you heard of the abyss of chaos that is Nijisanji?
Suzuka Utako will unleash her power as a hardcore fujoshi and turn the isekai into her BL harem paradise.

Suzuhara Lulu will eat everyone in the isekai. Literally.

Yumeoi Kakeru will become the legendary murder hobo psychopath.

Kanae: "I'm Kanae, a ruthless man. Yes, I'm Ruthless Killing Machine Kanae."

And more...

i'm liking the chaotic energy :D

CSJones

I've always wondered why more vtubers' backstories don't explain why they're streaming.

Another take on the same idea, which could be either a serial or just someone's character: A vtuber in another world who has an internet connection through the portal, making them the first person from that world who can communicate with Earth. They decided to start streaming because it was the only way to find a big enough platform to communicate with humanity.

(I assume it'd be a more Shadowrun-style sci-fi/fantasy hybrid world to explain why they have computers themselves.)

Last edited: