It's just me.

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
I mean, I've just went from posting to lurking. Too busy writing too talk about writing, you know. Occasionally I'll get an urge to post, like now, but I'll probably be a lurker from this point forward.
Liar, you are simply looking at the booty of a certain white elf.

I am jea.....*ehem* You are a pervert, Subaru.
Wizard Harry Animated Gif Maker - Piñata Farms - The best meme ...

Step 3 and 4 are for this Daikon's enjoyment :blob_evil:
I get step 1 and 2, but can you explain the dao of 3 and 4 to me, Senior Daoist?
Oh god.
Its the end.
Daikon and muffin.
The ultimate combo.
It also happens when you kill a queen. The consequences show themselves at Twilight.
\[T]/
I have been mesmerized by the profile posts section, but I'll try to visit this side more often.
Same
:meowsip:
I'm sorry for not replying with something original. I will copy my reply from this thread.

I am not accusing anyone or asking people to be more active. I wanted to let my emotions out, that's it.
No its fine.
Also i already guessed it XD

(though some probably didnt)

PS : What the heck ? THERE IS A LIMIT NUMBERS TO REACT (/day) !? HOW MANY DID I USE !!!!! XD

Last edited:

Dork_08

SHF has been looking smaller than ever for the past month or so. Even before the most recent drama, peeps I like were leaving one by one. A couple are simply busy with their work, but a lot are distancing from the forums for multiple reasons. And there are barely any new cool people joining us nowadays. This forum won't die(probably), it's not the end, but I'll tell you something. I feel lonely whenever I open SHF lately
I'm new so I don't have much to say on that, but I'm sorry about how you're feeling and I don't mean it as a pity thing, cause I can always relate to that in some way or form, but I'm sure it'll get better, just give it time