It's just me.

SailusGebel

There are a lot of new people, but the issue is.. none of them are being welcomed lol. Their writings aren't even being looked at, and SH basically only support smut stories (those things get popular quickly). You gotta greet everyone, or else there's just going to be dead accounts everywhere. :blob_okay:
Dude, I'm talking about forums.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
There are a lot of new people, but the issue is.. none of them are being welcomed lol. Their writings aren't even being looked at, and SH basically only support smut stories (those things get popular quickly). You gotta greet everyone, or else there's just going to be dead accounts everywhere. :blob_okay:
We need an announcement banner for new members appearing on the forums. We used to greet everyone but it's been hard with less and less people keeping an eye on it. Scribblehubs main site is still good.

SailusGebel

My bad king; but Scribblehub is Scribblehub. Where's the difference? :blob_unamused:
The difference is, we welcome new people on forum. We can't welcome everyone, but we try to, we talk with them, and help them.

That's apart from the fact you are wrong about smut, peasant. Look at today's trending, and if you think today is an odd day, then be the one to prove yourself right. Make a statistic, you can do it the way @Corty did it, or you can do it your way. I don't really care, apart from the fact burden of proof is on the accuser.

Here is Corty's thread.

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
Peeps have been busy coz of post-pandemic stuff (returning to work, school, etc). Trend's been steady since around 2023, I've noticed.

Then you have walking psycho landmines, and edgy kids (who think they are cool by being a pesky troll) coming in. Plus the near non-moderation of the forum.

So yeah, old peeps who have much better things to do stay away, ends up lurking, or leave the site at all. And new peeps are pushed away by the inactivity of the place, or feel unwelcomed because the old peeps (who used to welcome them) left.

We ain't 'special needs' workers; many of us won't tolerate others' bullshit being passed unto us, especially when we have a better alternative (like a Discord community).

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
SHF has been looking smaller than ever for the past month or so. Even before the most recent drama, peeps I like were leaving one by one. A couple are simply busy with their work, but a lot are distancing from the forums for multiple reasons. And there are barely any new cool people joining us nowadays. This forum won't die(probably), it's not the end, but I'll tell you something. I feel lonely whenever I open SHF lately.
Isn’t that an annual thing? :blob_hmm_two:

Maybe it’s a generation gap??

Gen Z should have just finished university exams and are preparing to go home or have summer vacation soon. They should be burned out now.

Meanwhile Alpha gen starting to flood the internet soon. The oldest gen alpha should be around 13 or 14 now. It’s hard to connect with them if you’re millennial. :sweating_profusely:

MasFaqih

Normal White Cat | Fluffy | Can bite really hard
SHF has been looking smaller than ever for the past month or so. Even before the most recent drama, peeps I like were leaving one by one. A couple are simply busy with their work, but a lot are distancing from the forums for multiple reasons. And there are barely any new cool people joining us nowadays. This forum won't die(probably), it's not the end, but I'll tell you something. I feel lonely whenever I open SHF lately.
Why not have some party with your friends,it will brighten your mood, although it's a temporary solution.
The difference is, we welcome new people on forum. We can't welcome everyone, but we try to, we talk with them, and help them.

That's apart from the fact you are wrong about smut, peasant. Look at today's trending, and if you think today is an odd day, then be the one to prove yourself right. Make a statistic, you can do it the way @Corty did it, or you can do it your way. I don't really care, apart from the fact burden of proof is on the accuser.

Here is Corty's thread.
But I think most of the new member get into the forum just to get feedback on their stories,and the response is also not so good,maybe that's why they just 'meh this community is not comfortable for me'
Actually the solution was simple,we just need to encourage them to keep writing,and give a few advice to make they wrote better.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_hmm: Drama?

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
I've been too busy studying T O P O L O G Y to shitpost

topology.jpg