Looking for Work It's ya boii Hans!

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Well, as one of the lore keepers of ScribbleHub Forums, I offer my services for a new series of lores, artworks, or any illustration you might fancy. I can do cover illustrations, forum lores, chibis and character designs, though there are a few exceptions:
  • I refuse to do lewd (I'm a teacher, and my students can see my work)
  • I can't draw mecha (I got poor mecha skills)
  • I don't want to draw weird kinks (again, I'm a teacher.)
Prices? Due to our economic situation, I have to raise prices for my services. Unlike most artists, I draw on paper, not on computer, so art materials are taken into consideration when I give my price.
  • Chibi artworks ($10 per illustration)
  • Cover art (starting price @$20, with a simple background. Additional background would cost additional $10-$20 depending on complexity. Additional characters for another $10)
  • Character designs ($15 per character)
  • SHF Lores (starts @$10 per 1-4 characters, $20 for 5-8 characters, $40 for 9-12 characters). Comic Lores would be $15 per page, screentoned (black and white). Due to the complexity of the work, I'll be removing the option of a fully colored comic lore seen in SHF Lore Season 1. Sadly, I got a work as a teacher, and I can't do a fully-colored lore work anymore.
Conditions
  1. Copyright of the work is transferred from the illustrator (me) to the commissioner once paid.
  2. I require 50% of the payment before doing the colors.
  3. I will update the commissioner every step I finished the artwork. That means, I'll send status once I'm done with pencils, inking, and finally the colors.
  4. During the updates, the commissioner should give me the corrections/adjustments needed to 'perfect' the work. The illustrator (me) won't be held liable/responsible for any errors/mistakes once the work is done, if the commissioner didn't duly updated me on the adjustments/corrections.
  5. I will send a web display version (100 px) and print version (400 px) of the work via email.
  6. I work fast, usually for hours, but please give me two days to finish the commissions.
  7. Send me a private message if you want to avail my service.
  8. For lores, by default, I won't disclose the identity of the commissioner. But if you want to be known, just tell it to me.
Samples?

Cover Art

Chibi Art

Lore Art

Character Designs