JJK Shower Thoughts (major manga spoilers)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Warning: I do not know much about the manga. Please avoid too many spoilers. And for those who don't know JJK, I may not spoil terribly much about the manga in my prompt, but other JJK fans may, and I do not hold back on spoiling the anime.

So, I don't know terribly much about anything after the anime, but through osmosis and Youtube JJK theorists spoiling me with their accursed thumbnails, I have
heard that Sukuna has not been defeated yet. And he has gone through people easy as pie. And he is only at 19 fingers. So far, people keep coming after him, and he gets them destroyed
But! While I was blowdrying my hair, I was thinking...
If Nobara's fate is undecided, could she be the one to do him in? I think, in one of the biggest twists ever, she is going to be the one to take him down right now. If there is one finger of Sukuna's, then she could use it as a sympathetic tool. And even if Sukuna's fingers cannot be destroyed, no matter! She has her straw dolls she can place atop of the limb.

What do you guys think? Could she do it?

Also, I was curious. Something I have always wondered is...
Why are there no remote domain expansions? It is possible, right? I can imagine it would be a feat on par with Sukuna's barrier-less domain expansion, but it could happen. Especially with those who use sympathetic techniques like Nobara, Shikigami-users like Megumi, and Manipulators like Geto and Mei Mei, because you already have a built-in link for your technique to use. If you can make a barrier without being inside of it, then you could make a domain expansion without being inside of it, no? Open a domain expansion without yourself in it.

2wordsperminute

Honestly, after a certain character that hadn't shown up for a very long time came back, this was my theory for what's gonna happen next.

TheMonotonePuppet

Because it's useless and takes too much energy?
What? Why would it be useless? You could literally ambush someone with a remote domain expansion and attack them with your technique without facing any retribution.
Honestly, after a certain character that hadn't shown up for a very long time came back, this was my theory for what's gonna happen next.
@2wordsperminute :blob_highfive:

SailusGebel

What? Why would it be useless? You could literally ambush someone with a remote domain expansion and attack them with your technique without facing any retribution.
I don't know much about JJK since I dropped it at chapter 31, but it is the most logical explanation. Surprise factor is not always a good thing. Also, you can ambush people who are weaker than you. I got this one correctly right? Domain expansion only works on those whose domain is weaker, or who can't make domain.

2wordsperminute

Slight manga spoilers, it's just about domains and will be covered somewhat early on in the next season.
With current era domains, it's not actually useful since the user still needs to be able to unleash the domain's technique. However with old fashioned domains that have unique effects aside from a guaranteed hit effect, there may be some more niche cases where this would be viable.

TheMonotonePuppet

Slight manga spoilers, it's just about domains and will be covered somewhat early on in the next season.
With current era domains, it's not actually useful since the user still needs to be able to unleash the domain's technique. However with old fashioned domains that have unique effects aside from a guaranteed hit effect, there may be some more niche cases where this would be viable.
But couldn't the user unleash their technique from a distance? Like Nobara? And doesn't Geto's technique Curse Manipulation and Mei Mei's technique Crow Manipulation allow them to control their creatures from afar, so they would be able to control the domain's technique from afar>🤔

2wordsperminute

But couldn't the user unleash their technique from a distance? Like Nobara? And doesn't Geto's technique Curse Manipulation and Mei Mei's technique Crow Manipulation allow them to control their creatures from afar, so they would be able to control the domain's technique from afar>🤔
In the end, the real answer is that Gege either didn't think of it or doesn't want to add it. Or the third option that it's coming later.

TheMonotonePuppet

I don't know much about JJK since I dropped it at chapter 31, but it is the most logical explanation. Surprise factor is not always a good thing. Also, you can ambush people who are weaker than you. I got this one correctly right? Domain expansion only works on those whose domain is weaker, or who can't make domain.
Yeah, it's the most logical explanation.
But for some, they have so much cursed energy that they can't even get it out fast enough.
It takes time to lay out your own domain though. If you aren't prepared, you may be able to get 'em. Also, if you do a shoddy domain with less cursed energy than would normally be useful, you could make them waste cursed energy to send out a more refined one. It's not enough to rule out the possibility of making one.
In the end, the real answer is that Gege either didn't think of it or doesn't want to add it. Or the third option that it's coming later.
Crossing fingers!
Well seeing how gege loves sucking off sukuna I can see her arriving and getting instantly cleaved. Yes I'm still mad about gojo leave me alone
LOL!

SailusGebel

Yeah, it's the most logical explanation.
But for some, they have so much cursed energy that they can't even get it out fast enough.
It takes time to lay out your own domain though. If you aren't prepared, you may be able to get 'em. Also, if you do a shoddy domain with less cursed energy than would normally be useful, you could make them waste cursed energy to send out a more refined one. It's not enough to rule out the possibility of making one.
Well, it will work on small fry. Also you completely ignored the second part.
and takes too much energy?

TotallyHuman

I don't know much about JJK since I dropped it at chapter 31, since it was not about high school girls but it is the most logical explanation. Surprise factor is not always a good thing. Also, you can ambush people who are weaker than you. Especially if they are high school girls
:blob_hmm:

TotallyHuman

I kindly ask you to stop doing it.
Wben.jpg