Last month my wife disappeared

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
She's either an evil twin, or a doppelganger.
Now depending on how charismatic you are, you can either turn this into having two loving wives, or just be killed and replaced.
Your call.

Tempokai

Overworked One
And now make disappear yourself and become a third wife, and have yuri threesome

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
She's either an evil twin, or a doppelganger.
Now depending on how charismatic you are, you can either turn this into having two loving wives, or just be killed and replaced.
Your call.
What if the original wife was the evil twin?

And honestly, I'm more interested in how one wife reacts to her own doppelganger than I am with the husband... To me the least important question is how the husband reacts. I mean, imagine you come home to find out you've been replaced by some sort of changeling? It would be creepy as hell! Unless of course you had prior knowledge, like if the wife cloned herself.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Last month my wife disappeared. A week ago I found her and brought her home. Today my wife came back. Now I have two identical wife.
''Now they both left''.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Last month my wife disappeared. A week ago I found her and brought her home. Today my wife came back. Now I have two identical wife.
By the law, you only have one wife. You have two partners. You'd need a second marriage license for two wives, which you will need to get in a country other than a western one, after earning dual citizenship. I'd recommend Egypt.