Let us rearrange our fictions on Series

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Please, this is all I'm asking. My oneshots and side projects are overshadowing the main series which I focus on but because I """created""" it at an earlier date, they're all pushed to the bottom.

We were already granted the power to do that in our Dashboard, so why not on our Profile Pages? I'm a technical illiterate but it can't be that hard, can it?

Agentt

Thighs
I want this too, A LOT!
This has been asked before, I know and that didn't happen, but you know, Tony whenever you are thinking of doing the next update in few years, please do this!

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I agree. This feature would also allow authors to have similar or related stories appear closer to each other or shine a spotlight on a specific story if it, say, received a revision recently or has an anniversary or something for which extras were added. So, I can see a lot of uses for this on the authors' side which might also translate over to the readers' side since authors would likely have a reason for putting a specific story at the top of the list or at least closer to it.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
For the time being, you can shamelessly add links to your other works, similar to the "other works by X big name writer" pages in traditional books. Chances are, just putting it in their faces may be enough for them to check out what you actually want them to see. Bonus points if you ask them nicely.