Recommendations LF> Lewd GL Novel [18+]

AliceHiess

I like yuri novels especially lewd ones but finding them can be very difficult. As result I thought I'd ask here, I'm looking for a GL novel with high amounts of sexual content, this should go without saying but no MF content, also MTF GB is okay but cannot be paired with a man. It can be original or translated.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Arslein

I became a futanari in a game world
Living as i please, as a loli demon queen
Cursed heroin
Einherjar Becomes Valkyrie
Raven Eyes – A truly magical Adventure . . .
Rebirth Online: From Single Mother to OP Demon Lord
Reincarnate No. 4: New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise”
Trapped in a slave girls body
Novel Updates:
Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi
When I Reincarnated, I was One of the Villainess’ Followers. . .But I Decided to Live My Life Freely.

AliceHiess

I became a futanari in a game world
Living as i please, as a loli demon queen
Cursed heroin
Einherjar Becomes Valkyrie
Raven Eyes – A truly magical Adventure . . .
Rebirth Online: From Single Mother to OP Demon Lord
Reincarnate No. 4: New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise”
Trapped in a slave girls body
Novel Updates:
Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi
When I Reincarnated, I was One of the Villainess’ Followers. . .But I Decided to Live My Life Freely.

Okay here goes
- I became a futanari in a game world - I liked it (somewhat) but couldn't really get behind that addictive cum thing
- Living as I please, as a loli demon queen - To much mind control
- Cursed Heroine - it's my guilty pleasure
- Reincarnate No. 4: New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise” - liked it so far sadly it seems like it may go in the direction of het.
- Raven Eyes – A truly magical Adventure . . . - needs more chapters but I’ll look into it then.
- Trapped in a slave girls body - so far so good but I’ll need to wait for more chapters before giving an official opinion on it.
- Einherjar Becomes Valkyrie - from what I’ve seen others say and from the tags it’s more of an ecchi thing than proper sexual content
- rebirth online - reading about people fumbling around in games kinda annoys me tbh
- Onna Doushi to ka Arienai deshou to Iiharu Onna no ko wo, Hyakunichi kan de Tetteiteki ni Otosu Yuri no Ohanashi - to few chapters I’ll check it out when it has more.
- The rest: Haven't read them I'll go look into it.

Last edited:

JustAGenericReader

I like yuri novels especially lewd ones but finding them can be very difficult. As result I thought I'd ask here, I'm looking for a GL novel with high amounts of sexual content, this should go without saying but no MF content, also MTF GB is okay but cannot be paired with a man. It can be original or translated.
Basically all the stories of Petrichor.
Though I would recommend starting with "Thorn"
Also you shouldn't dislike bondage

- Reincarnate No. 4: New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise” - liked it so far sadly it seems like it may go in the direction of het.

I removed the story from reading list as soon I saw the 'bisexual protagonist' tag. i hate this tag so much, it seems to ruin every kind of story i'm interested in.

Arslein

I removed the story from reading list as soon I saw the 'bisexual protagonist' tag. i hate this tag so much, it seems to ruin every kind of story i'm interested in.
you have a point
I had not seen that tag
hopefully it doesn't affect much

Arslein

Okay here goes
- I became a futanari in a game world - I liked it (somewhat) but couldn't really get behind that addictive cum thing
Edit 1: Read Trapped in a slave girls body and I liked it quite a bit
Rebirth online is incest so i hope that doesn't bother you
it looks like it will be good but it is actually the first incest i read because i'm not a great fan BUT it looks quite promising

Arslein

Okay here goes
Edit 1: Read Trapped in a slave girls body and I liked it quite a bit
Einherjar Becomes Valkyrie still hasn't had much for the inexperienced MC but she seems quite perverted with her dream of a harem of beautiful girls who love her so yeah, it looks very very good

AliceHiess

you have a point
I had not seen that tag
hopefully it doesn't affect much
I didn’t see that either I’ll probably drop it as well. I agree with gaylolis bisexual tag is a huge disappointment for me.
Rebirth online is incest so i hope that doesn't bother you
it looks like it will be good but it is actually the first incest i read because i'm not a great fan BUT it looks quite promising
I’m neutral on incest doesn’t turn me on, doesn’t turn me off.

Einherjar Becomes Valkyrie still hasn't had much for the inexperienced MC but she seems quite perverted with her dream of a harem of beautiful girls who love her so yeah, it looks very very good
So does that mean not much sex (yet) or what. it also had the “ecchi” tag which usually implies that there isn’t outright sex just minor stuff like groping and pantie shots.

Last edited:

Arslein

I didn’t see that either I’ll probably drop it as well. I agree with gaylolis bisexual tag is a huge disappointment for me.

I’m neutral on incest doesn’t turn me on, doesn’t turn me off.

So does that mean not much sex (yet) or what. it also had the “ecchi” tag which usually implies that there isn’t outright sex just minor stuff like groping and pantie shots.
Well, not much really, and the ecchi, yeah, it hasn't really happened yet but she has, err ... "touched" two girls, like, i mean she pushed them to the bed

AliceHiess

Well, not much really, and the ecchi, yeah, it hasn't really happened yet but she has, err ... "touched" two girls, like, i mean she pushed them to the bed
Sounds like a “probably in the future” thing.

Arslein

Sounds like a “probably in the future” thing.
Hahaha yeah
And the updates are quite slow, so who knows how it will to be *sigh*
Nevermind i will keep it in my reading list like a ocasionally distraction, because it is not that it hurts to have something to read in boredom

AliceHiess

I’ve at least checked out pretty much everything people have suggested so far any other recommendations.