Litrpg Question

UppishTheReaper

Does anybody know how to make those blue boxes used in litprg novels? both here and on royal road? I am writing a litrpg series and I am completely confused about how that works...

Herz

I am not sure this is exactly what you mean, but something similar can be done with a table.
Here an example:

1. Choose the table function in the editor. (one cell is enough, it can be enlarged to form the shape of the box)
2. While your cursor is inside the cell, click the table function again and go to cell -> table cell properties. From there go to advanced and select border type - solid. Under border type, you can choose the border and background colour.
3. Type your info, and format the text inside however you feel like it.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yeah the blue boxes are just tables. All writing software has them.

Jemini

Yeah, it's pretty much just the basic "table" function in the editor.

What I want to know is how some people are able to change the color of the box to something other than blue. I've seen people using red boxes before.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Yeah, it's pretty much just the basic "table" function in the editor.

What I want to know is how some people are able to change the color of the box to something other than blue. I've seen people using red boxes before.
Two options under the border type mentioned above is one called 'Background color'. That'll let you change the color.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I would like to note that all the fancy functions for the table is not available for mobile users.

Boooo.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I would like to note that all the fancy functions for the table is not available for mobile users.

Boooo.
Is that writers or readers? Cause if you can't read it then it might be best not to put it in a story...