Look, I normally don't do this.

SMILEME

Yes, I normally, don't do this, and this will be the first and the last time do advertising shit for a friend, nonetheless, I want you guys to check it out.

Title: Transcedence: What it means to be a Demoness.

Here is the synopsis: Delilah, a ten-year-old girl, was kidnapped by demons to be used as a vessel to revive the Demon Lord. Forced to perform a summoning ritual, she lost consciousness during the horrific and terrifying process. Little did they know, she had already been possessed by the high-ranking soul, causing the ritual to fail. When she awakened, she found a strange creature in a suit in front of her—the Demon Lord, Tai Walpurgis, from a thousand years ago. Visible to no one else, Tai and Delilah now faced their struggles together. Thus began the rise of Delilah, guided by Tai Walpurgis, as she grew in power and influence to become the Demoness.

Please, I'm doing this, because, on Scribblehub, only gender end and girls' love shit do get recognition. So, rate this novel, if you tried it out and like it, comment, review and click the 💗, that motivates the author a lot to keep writing.

Peace.

Attachments

• Fantasy Woman.jpeg
    Fantasy Woman.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 9

prognastat

This same novel was also spammed to my profile page earlier today as some kind of advertisement by the author. It’s not really cool to use another authors profile page to advertise your novel without even asking which is why I deleted it.

SMILEME

This same novel was also spammed to my profile page earlier today as some kind of advertisement by the author. It’s not really cool to use another author's profile page to advertise your novel without even asking which is why I deleted it.
Sorry, I apologize for the stupid behavior on his behalf. He should have ask for permission!

3guanoff

Your advertising is a bit early. You will have more success if you wait until after you've written ten chapters at least.
I do not read romance of any kind, but even if I did, I never touch a novel with less than ten chapters.