[Mafia #1] Scribble Hub isn't a dating site! (Game Thread)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Vote @AliceShiki

The first person to stir trouble instead of being lovey dovey with their lover must not care about love and should be a spy.
Eeeeeeeeeeeh? But the NUF spies are in love too, yanno?

And yet, they wanna get rid of our lovely environment that was carefully cultivated by Tony-chan's grace...

In that case, we should spill their blood and offer it to the blood god~
Good morning my sweet @Blitz !! Have you slept well? Shall I get you some breakfast?

Also, @Enigma seemed to wholeheartedly agree with @AliceShiki

Either they’re lovers or they’re spies from NUF (peh peh peh!) or @Enigma has been secretly having an affair with @AliceShiki

If that’s the case, should I get my popcorn?
How rude! I'd never have affairs! I'm a loyal person!
Are you implying that there's a 50% that my darling @Assurbanipal_II is a filthy nuffian spy?
Preposterous! He would never do such a thing!
The only way to know your lover isn't a NUF spy, is if you're a spy yourself, yanno~?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
More clarifying statements! :blob_happy:

Everyone must vote for somebody. You cannot vote for nobody.

Although it says that everyone "must" vote, there isn't an activity penalty to this game. You can choose to simply not vote at all if you want.

That said, tied votes do result in both players dying. In nobody votes by the end of 24 hours, everyone dies! :blob_happy:

AliceShiki

More clarifying statements! :blob_happy:

Although it says that everyone "must" vote, there isn't an activity penalty to this game. You can choose to simply not vote at all if you want.

That said, tied votes do result in both players dying. In nobody votes by the end of 24 hours, everyone dies! :blob_happy:
That's technically a town victory! XD

Zero300

Eeeeeeeeeeeh? But the NUF spies are in love too, yanno?

And yet, they wanna get rid of our lovely environment that was carefully cultivated by Tony-chan's grace...

In that case, we should spill their blood and offer it to the blood god~

How rude! I'd never have affairs! I'm a loyal person!

The only way to know your lover isn't a NUF spy, is if you're a spy yourself, yanno~?
Then why haven’t you told us who your lover is? It’s been more than an hour.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Ohko the spammer, what is the definition of victory for the spies in this game? 50% of what? Of the population?

AliceShiki

Then why haven’t you told us who your lover is? It’s been more than an hour.
Dunno, make a guess~
:blob_hmph: In this case, it's only an ohko victory! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint: ohko wants everyone to die!
Blood for the Ohko God! \(^^)/
That’s technically a ‘town’ victory? Why didn’t you say ‘our’ victory? You’re a spy right?
Because I prefer speaking on meta terms when talking about rulings, it's clearer~
Ohko the spammer, what is the definition of victory for the spies in this game? 50% of what? Of the population?
Mafia wins when all town players are lovers with Mafia players~