[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Aaqil

Cookies!
Following all this logic, It seems reasonable to remove Agentt, :blob_cookie:
@Zone_Q11 Agentt's removal has been requested, :blob_cookie:

Hasty

No exe allows mafia to store kills, but it is better then to allow mafia to control the votes.

He is more sus then jail
the max amount mafia here should be 3. Min 2
We have 6/7 towns. I dont really think they can contol votes D1/2 anyway

And no exe means we wont ever lynch a mafia. The only way town can kill someone sus. And mafia storing faction kills or not, they will be the only one with the power to kill and they will kill towns.

Rn yes

Hasty

I'm not very good at thinking
But… atleast post 10 content related posts or you will get warnings and be removed from the game…
If you are town it will be a loss to lose you and if you are mafia your partner/s might have a hard time because you are dead

Hasty

Also one more thing guys.
Should we hammer about 5 mins from EOD so that we get an extra 25 mins for talking? Or just go with plurality

Plus1

I think the 30 minutes are given no matter what right? Doesn't matter how much time was left

Plus1

Ooh, you mean so that we have a total of 48h 25 min day time? Doesn't seem worth it to me, an extra half hour before the vote won't change much

Hasty

I think the 30 minutes are given no matter what right? Doesn't matter how much time was left
No. We are only given if we hammer a person(today i think 5 votes)
Ooh, you mean so that we have a total of 48h 25 min day time? Doesn't seem worth it to me, an extra half hour before the vote won't change much
The 25 mins isnt before the vote
It is after the host announces the flip

Hasty

We only need to do this is ppl want to talk about things after the flip immediately and if there are ppl online to discuss it

Plus1

That said, I'll just go with what people are thinking and vote agentt. I don't think Jail is too sus, and I don't have any strong leads on anybody yet.
/vote agentt @Zone_Q11

Plus1

No. We are only given if we hammer a person(today i think 5 votes)

The 25 mins isnt before the vote
It is after the host announces the flip
I know, I just mean that we will get the 30 min even if we hammer right now, and that having more time before that isn't that important. The important part is having thode 30 minutes after the hammer, so we should just do it early so that we don't miss the window to vote and lost that time entirely

Hasty

I know, I just mean that we will get the 30 min even if we hammer right now, and that having more time before that isn't that important. The important part is having thode 30 minutes after the hammer, so we should just do it early so that we don't miss the window to vote and lost that time entirely
But then we lose out on the rest of time which is essential for talk to happen?
Like if he hammer rn we lose 5 hours.
Some havent even interacted properly or voted. Id rather let D1 run its full course rather than hammer way before eod