[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hasty

1. Agentt - townlean. His reasons to vote awasti seem to come from town. His opinion about her roles giving an opputunity for mafia to fakeclaim really brings smth new to the table.
  2. TheHaoboSpatula - A big fat NULL ( either lynch him D2 if we have no better suspects or let him be mod killed)
  3. Jailbreak571 - Scumlean Gut reads are fine But he has way too many mafia gutreads (nep,awasti,mel,hasty,plus- thats half the players...).And his read especially on plus and mel are wishy washy.
  4. Aaqil - Null - meta wise he usually plays like this as both alignment, I need more information to read him
  5. Awasti - Townlean - I do think her role thing was towny. (this is mech solve ig) I would like to keep her alive for today anyway
  6. Plus1 - Scumlean - again meta but i think he is less proactive than when he is town
  7. Nep - Townlean - His post about no exe seems like what a
  8. Mellohwa

Nep

@Zone_Q11
Would change my vote to Awasti count as Game related Post?

I only ask just in case.:blob_whistle:

Nep

Hasty

@Hasty how about we both change our Vote to @Awasti ? :blob_whistle:

I would literally extend my life by using Awastis blood :blob_evil:
I do not want her lynched today as i have stated here
  1. Agentt - townlean. His reasons to vote awasti seem to come from town. His opinion about her roles giving an opputunity for mafia to fakeclaim really brings smth new to the table.
  2. TheHaoboSpatula - A big fat NULL ( either lynch him D2 if we have no better suspects or let him be mod killed)
  3. Jailbreak571 - Scumlean Gut reads are fine But he has way too many mafia gutreads (nep,awasti,mel,hasty,plus- thats half the players...).And his read especially on plus and mel are wishy washy.
  4. Aaqil - Null - meta wise he usually plays like this as both alignment, I need more information to read him
  5. Awasti - Townlean - I do think her role thing was towny. (this is mech solve ig) I would like to keep her alive for today anyway
  6. Plus1 - Scumlean - again meta but i think he is less proactive than when he is town
  7. Nep - Townlean - His post about no exe seems like what a
  8. Mellohwa
Waaaiiit....
This one is unfinished? Bad network >.>
Nep and mel are null

Hasty

7. Nep - Null
  8. Mellohwa - Null
This one is what i meant >.>

Nep

This would normally be the point where I vote myself
but sadly that would be against the rules. :blob_teary:
You do know that the 10 message rule doesn't apply if there is a majority lynch right?
I know and one of my earlier posts probably already counted, but when saw that avasti has exactly 10 votes I had to start this.

Awasti

Thanks?

How does that help?
I never tried that so I don't know honestly..
But I believe it will do something!
@Hasty how about we both change our Vote to @Awasti ? :blob_whistle:

I would literally extend my life by using Awastis blood :blob_evil:
Hmm...I will let you take my blood then swat you like I did to those mosquitoes..
You have won.
I wait how the votes change and even if avasti gets another vote I won't vote her.:blob_evil_two:
:blob_hmm:

Reactions: Nep

Nep

Or sleep takes me.
I have gotten really tired in the last 5 minutes:blob_melt:

Good night.

Zone_Q11

GAME FREEZE

What a time to wake up at...
Give me a moment.

Zone_Q11

Day 1 Final Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Awasti
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Nep
  4. @Aaqil - Agentt
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Agentt
  7. @Nep - Agentt
  8. @Mellohwa
  9. @Hasty - Jailbreak571
--- --- ---
Agentt - 3
Jailbreak571 - 2
Awasti - 1
Nep - 1
--- --- ---

Agentt has been executed.
I am [Mafia] Cyclone. Each night, I can visit other players. If I visit [Town] Joker or if they visit me, then they become [Mafia] Joker. If Joker becomes a member of [Mafia], our lives will be shared; if one of us dies, so will the other.
I win when I eliminate all town, or nothing prevents me from doing so.

--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • Agentt (20)
  • TheHaoboSpatula (1)
  • Jailbreak571 (18)
  • Aaqil (12)
  • Awasti (12)
  • Plus1 (14)
  • Nep (13)
  • Mellohwa (3)
  • Hasty (42)
--- --- ---

@TheHaoboSpatula and @Mellohwa have received 2 strikes each for not voting and not meeting the posting requirements.

Night 1 starts now!
Here is a timer for SOD2.

Zone_Q11

I really ought to be on time next time...

@Nep has been killed!
I am [Town] Shroom. Once per game, I may choose to redirect all night actions targeting me to other random players. However, I cannot redirect Killing actions.
I win when I eliminate all mafia, and have at least 1 Town alive.
If you find this message it means that I didn't make it.
After executing @Agentt for murdering Sven we found solid prof for being a member of some kind of mafia that has infiltrated our little community. They want to eliminate everyone of us and @Agentt had the assignment to recruit one of us. I would like to say no one would ever accept his proposal, but some of you were already traitors and when all of this started @Agentt was the person here I trusted the most.
I still can't believe how he could kill Sven. Now that our traitors have lost one of they'r members They will definitively start to move to night and because I was the one who started to suspect @Agentt there is a high chance for them targeting me. My last words will be that I don't thing it's @Jailbreak571 because he had the second highest vote count and not @Hasty because we could have executed @Awasti instead.

1000 characters are many.
How do I fill the rest of that?:blob_frown:

Cookies for everyone:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

@Hasty has been killed!
I am [Town] Tooth Fairy. Each night, I may visit someone and learn whether they are roleblocked this night or not.
I win when I eliminate all mafia, and have at least 1 Town alive.
I think agentt flip pretty much clears awasti since he wanted her to be lynched and makes me feel that mafia lackey role does exist.
I think nep being the firts vote on age and stocking with it and aaq although just following also sticking with it is town
I am willing to give plus1 also a slight townlean but since he was the last vote on age, not really sure
About jail, i still sus him

Start Day 2
Day 2 ends at September 29th 4 PM EST (timer) or whenever someone is chosen to be eliminated.
There are 6 players in the game, so Majority is reached at 4 votes.

Tagging Players:
@TheHaoboSpatula @Jailbreak571 @Aaqil
@Awasti @Plus1 @Mellohwa

Plus1

Okay, so that's a woozy. I was actually sussing Hasty; I couldn't have been more wrong.

So, my analysis previous to this was the following: there should only be 1 Mafia remaining. Otherwise (unless there's some weird Town role that changes to Mafia when there's only 1 Mafia left) Mafia would have started with 3, and if the cyclone happened upon the Joker on N1, along with 1 other kill (which should be extremely easy if Mafia can make two kills on N1) it would've been 4v4 and Mafia wins.

Thus, the remaining Mafia must have an ability that allows them to do a kill on top of their faction kill, either a one-off or every night. Awasti's previous mention of the 'mafia lackey' makes me fear it's the latter.