[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Plus1

So, onto who I sus and trust. Aaquil is 100% clear in my books (it would be idiotic to throw your teammate under the bus on D1 as Mafia), and so is Awasti (or like 90% clear at least)

That leaves Mello, Spatula/Creme and Jail.

Not much on Spatula and barely any more on Mello, other than she sussed me in one of her three posts >:(

Only Jail remains, and... he doesn't feel like a Mafia to me, but that doesn't mean much. If anybody has any valuable information, reviewed either through gh their role or simple deduction, now might be a good time for it.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I didn't expect to be still alive after all that.

Jailbreak571

I mean, I am a great scapegoat for the mafia because of how many people want to kill me. It's only natural to kill the one that sus me the most making my position even more sus.

Jailbreak571

Or maybe they only want to kill the most competent townie here.

Creme

Okay, so that's a woozy. I was actually sussing Hasty; I couldn't have been more wrong.

So, my analysis previous to this was the following: there should only be 1 Mafia remaining. Otherwise (unless there's some weird Town role that changes to Mafia when there's only 1 Mafia left) Mafia would have started with 3, and if the cyclone happened upon the Joker on N1, along with 1 other kill (which should be extremely easy if Mafia can make two kills on N1) it would've been 4v4 and Mafia wins.

Thus, the remaining Mafia must have an ability that allows them to do a kill on top of their faction kill, either a one-off or every night. Awasti's previous mention of the 'mafia lackey' makes me fear it's the latter.
yeah I do agree on 1 mafia... I think 9 person setup usually has 2 mafia. Not sure if neutrals exist since setup says they may or may not exist.

Usually from the mafia lackey's I've seen, they can usually only do it once or twice per game, or else it would be too overpowered. Or there is some restriction in place

Creme

I think it's weird how Hasty got killed when she was against eliminating Agentt at EOD1. I feel like normally, mafia would leave her alive since she's sus for protecting Agent.

I wonder if she died because she had a scumlean on Jailbreak/Plus1 and one of the two is mafia?

She's a pretty vocal player who is pretty effective at controlling the thread and game state.

I know Jailbreak did say he was a scapegoat, but that could also just be a reverse psychology lie if he is mafia.

I do like Plus1's effort from what I've seen at the start of the day.

Prob would need to look more into the two.

Creme

my brain is potato

I stayed up too late watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo :blob_teary:

Creme

TBH I don't see the bussing that Aaqil did on D1? am I missing some posts?

Creme

If it's just the two posts above, I don't think it's 100% clearing since it could be scum distancing if Aaqil is mafia, especially since Aaqil didn't vote.

I think it's common for mafia to sus their teammate but not seriously vote them to essentially "distance" themselves from their teammate so that if one flips mafia, the other looks more townie.

I do think Aaqil sounds tonally townie though.

Not sure why contribution D2 is just a frownie face so far...

Creme

1. @Agentt - Awasti
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Nep
  4. @Aaqil - Agentt
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Agentt
  7. @Nep - Agentt
  8. @Mellohwa
  9. @Hasty - Jailbreak571
--- --- ---
Agentt - 3
Jailbreak571 - 2
Awasti - 1
Nep - 1
--- --- ---
Actually looking at it... it's really weird how Agentt didn't vote Jailbreak.

If votes are tied, it's random in tie.

If Jailbreak is town, I think Agentt probably would have just voted Jailbreak to self preserve and roll the dice for 50% chance to kill townie.

But Agentt didn't...

I dunno if Agentt was offline... but even looking at the last vote where Agentt was online:

1. @Agentt - Awasti
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Nep
  4. @Aaqil - Agentt
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Agentt
  7. @Nep - Agentt
  8. @Mellohwa
  9. @Hasty
--- --- ---
Agentt - 3
Awasti - 1
Jailbreak571 - 1
Nep - 1

Agentt still voted Aswati... Like, Agentt could have self-preserved a little and tried to stack votes on a townie like Nep for a 2-vote wagon to try to save himself but he didn't.

Why not vote Nep to try to self-preserve a little?

Maybe Nep was too townie and Agentt couldn't find a good reason to change votes. Or maybe if Jailbreak is mafia, he felt self conscious voting for Nep when Jailbreak was also voting for Nep? Since mafia tend to be self conscious about voting for the same person their scumbuddy is also voting for.

Creme

btw guys we need 10 posts

if you dunno what to say here are a few questions

1. who do you think is mafia

2. why do you think that person is mafia

3. what are your thoughts on the game

4. you can also respond to my posts or anyone else's posts

Aaqil

Cookies!
1664355655400.png

:blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hmm_two:

Either Cookie's real, Jail's real, or both are real, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Every role name we've seen has been just slightly more creative than the boring stuff, :blob_cookie: