[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Lissi

Okay wait I will continue later, gtg now

Btw, I don't think there's a neutral in game...? Or a mafia lackey, idk.

Agentt didn't say this, so you guys might not know since no one else here played that game, but Zone made a bunch of fakeclaims one game and then said he planned to make those fakeclaims into a real game, aka this game.

Obviously, they have been modified since in the original game there was a potential neutral pair but the role (Cyclone) has since been turned into a mafia converter and not a neutral converter. So take it with a grain of salt.

But uh, yeah. Extra reference info doesn't hurt, I guess!

Lissi

Ah my prev post is awaiting approval bc of the link I guess? Hopefully it shows later

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme
  3. @Jailbreak571
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti
  6. @Plus1
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
... - 0
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 4 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD2.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (8)
  • Jailbreak571 (3)
  • Aaqil (2)
  • Awasti (1)
  • Plus1 (3)
  • Lissi (5)

Last edited:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I think Hasty asked this but the answer wasn't too clear to me.

Which posts exactly led to these thoughts? 'Clear' is kinda strong
It was more like town lean but yeah, clear was too strong I guess.

Also, the reason why I feel off about the conversation between mello and plus 1 was that plus 1 is dodging questions again. The last time he did that he was a mafia.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I just felt something off about it at first but just now realised why I was sussing them or plus 1 to be exact.

Plus1

Okay wait I will continue later, gtg now

Btw, I don't think there's a neutral in game...? Or a mafia lackey, idk.

Agentt didn't say this, so you guys might not know since no one else here played that game, but Zone made a bunch of fakeclaims one game and then said he planned to make those fakeclaims into a real game, aka this game.

Obviously, they have been modified since in the original game there was a potential neutral pair but the role (Cyclone) has since been turned into a mafia converter and not a neutral converter. So take it with a grain of salt.

But uh, yeah. Extra reference info doesn't hurt, I guess!
Is this allowed? It goes a bit past meta play...
It was more like town lean but yeah, clear was too strong I guess.

Also, the reason why I feel off about the conversation between mello and plus 1 was that plus 1 is dodging questions again. The last time he did that he was a mafia.
What questions am I dodging? Could you quote them or sth? I may have just missed them, or thought of them as unimportant.

Plus1

People seem to be sussing me for some reason... uh, I mean, this might sound dumb, but why would I have voted Agentt, completely unprompted, becoming the third vote that would spell his doom, if I were Mafia? This is not a rethorical question, btw. I am genuinely wondering if there's something I missed.

Plus1

...I am ashamed to admit that I succumbed to the tentation and tapped on Lissi's link. And, all I can say is that my role is in that list. It is slightly different than shown there, though.

Creme

People seem to be sussing me for some reason... uh, I mean, this might sound dumb, but why would I have voted Agentt, completely unprompted, becoming the third vote that would spell his doom, if I were Mafia? This is not a rethorical question, btw. I am genuinely wondering if there's something I missed.
TBH I did see that vote, and votes past third vote can potentially be in the bussing range, so I didn't read too much into the vote.
Day 1 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Awasti
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Nep
  4. @Aaqil - Agentt
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Agentt
  7. @Nep - Agentt
  8. @Mellohwa
  9. @Hasty
--- --- ---
Agentt - 3
Awasti - 1
Jailbreak571 - 1
Nep - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 5 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD1.
--- --- ---
Your vote also lacked strong reasoning and was just sheeping popular consensus, which can also be a sign of bussing, since mafia want to give themselves a little wiggle room to swap off in case votes change.
That said, I'll just go with what people are thinking and vote agentt. I don't think Jail is too sus, and I don't have any strong leads on anybody yet.
/vote agentt @Zone_Q11
What I do think is a point in your favor is the fact that you didn't change your vote during the EOD scramble.

Creme

Hmm... Maybe the second Mafia kill had some restrictions?

Also, by 'throwing under the bus' I meant Aaqil (my phone autocorrects it to Aaquil!) voted Agentt early, and if he was Mafia that would be dumb
Nep was the first to vote Agentt though

Creme

@Jailbreak571
@Aaqil
@Awasti
@Plus1
@Lissi
@TheHaoboSpatula

Guys we need to vote.

Spatula, if you dunno who to vote, you should just vote for someone who is the most sus. I've laid out arguments and I think others have laid out arguments and considerations too.

It's okay to be unsure of who to vote for, or to just have gut feelings. You may be wrong, but make your best guess. I won't be here to answer your questions 24/7, so if you have any questions on what things mean or what exactly is going on, you can also always ask people in the thread.

Creme

I'll try to give Spatula an opportunity to participate but will prob vote later if he doesn't.

Lissi

Yes, you are right. I just noticed one of the rules which are mafia having access to their radios both day and night which could make a higher probability of cooperation. Also, as you can see, I'm sleep deprived
Wait, is this referring to the fluffposts about Sven?

Lissi

How does this relate to you thinking Mello was scum, though?