[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Lissi

Nep's stances were, they wanted to vote Awasti, and didn't want to kill Jailbreak. The Agentt vote seemed to be mostly based off their fluff post, and IMO their offer to Hasty about changing to Awasti indicates that Awasti would've been their preferred wagon, not Agentt.
I think if I looked at this alone, it seems kinda weird that out of the 3, Nep was the one killed in that wagon.

At least the other two didn't show a preference for voting someone other than Agentt.

Lissi

I'm not saying that at all. I had a small brainfart earlier, but explained it all shortly after

I literally say here that I don't see Jail as clear
The brainfart is referring to not making the connection between Jail the alt wagon and Jail as a voter, right?

Lissi

Lissi

My message needs moderator approval again? OTZ

Anyways Plus1 was 4th vote on Agentt at a time when all the other votes were vanity wagons/1-votes only

I went back to look bc I was thinking about how if Plus1's vote was a tiebreaker (between Jail and Agentt) it should indicate him to be town

But I think if he was "forced to by circumstances" (AKA majority highly in favor of voting Agentt off), the vote is worth much less

Awasti

To me, jailbreak seems most sus, Plus1 is a little sus too, and Aaqil seems like either townie or a neutral character.

Lissi

I think my reads are currently at

Awasti
Aaqil
-
Creme/Spatula
-
Plus1
Jailbreak

I think Agentt spew looks good for both Awasti/Aaqil. Creme is null because I think her posts are decent and we do have similar thoughts at points, but I think she hasn't done anything town-indicative yet.

I think Jailbreak's a little more sus than Plus1 still, but not by too much.

Okay, gonna go eat lunch now.

Lissi

Creme is null because I think her posts are decent and we do have similar thoughts at points, but I think she hasn't done anything town-indicative yet.
*like, I think her posts are towny

I do feel like she is trying to backseat to help Spatula a bit

But also, she's mainly null-ish for me readwise because I'm not sure if anything she's said so far can't come from mafia!Cream

I think I want to see an actual vote first.

Creme

Going back to Cream's earlier point about the Hasty kill being weird since she townleaned Agentt, I also don't think it was too weird considering that she had 3x the posts of everyone else, and also actually posted a readlist. I don't know how much I want to weigh the fact her two scumreads were Plus1/Jailbreak now though, with the postcount thing also factoring in.
I hadn’t checked post count but this is a good point and thinking on it, I did notice she felt like town leader in a way, so it could be that too.

Plus1

EOD is coming and... honestly, I can kinda see why people are sussing me. I've been a bit all over the place this game.

I guess I'll just let the evidence speak for itself.
...I mean, okay? Quite the radical opinion, but I guess I understand where you're coming from

Things sure are escalating quickly, huh? My coach always tells me the most important thing is to keep a cool head so... I'll just watch from the sidelines for now

...I am ashamed to admit that I succumbed to the tentation and tapped on Lissi's link. And, all I can say is that my role is in that list. It is slightly different than shown there, though.

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme - Jailbreak571
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Plus1
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Lissi
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi - Jailbreak571
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Jailbreak571 - 3
Lissi - 1
Plus1 - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 4 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD2.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (15)
  • Jailbreak571 (12)
  • Aaqil (7)
  • Awasti (4)
  • Plus1 (15)
  • Lissi (22)

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Final Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme - Jailbreak571
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Plus1
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti - Jailbreak571
  6. @Plus1 - Lissi
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi - Jailbreak571
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Jailbreak571 - 3
Lissi - 1
Plus1 - 1
--- --- ---

Jailbreak571 has been executed.
I am [Town] Joker. Each night, I can visit other players. If I visit [Mafia] Cyclone or if they visit me, then I will become [Mafia] Joker. If I become member of [Mafia], our lives will be shared; if one of us dies, so will the other.
I win when I eliminate all mafia, and have at least 1 Town alive.
If I die, it means that y'all voted me out. I don't really have any valuable info right now so uhh... Yeah. Btw, I still sus plus 1 or Mello depending on where this is going. I wrote this in advance ya know? Aaqil and awasti are pretty much cleared or at least Aaqil is. Btw, this will was made in day 2 so if I die way later than that then it means my info is very outdated.

--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (15)
  • Jailbreak571 (12)
  • Aaqil (7)
  • Awasti (4)
  • Plus1 (15)
  • Lissi (22)
--- --- ---

TheHaoboSpatula has been kicked out of his slot. The slot now belongs to Creme.
I am supposed to be a player, but I did not play at all, so the host kicked me out.

@Aaqil has received 2 strikes for not voting and not meeting the posting requirements.
@Awasti has received 1 strike for not meeting the posting requirements.

Night 2 starts now!
Here is a timer for SOD3.

Zone_Q11

@Awasti has been killed!
I am [Town] Cohost. At the start of the game, I am informed there is a modified Forgetful Townie in the setup. At D1, I can write as many roles as I want in the thread. At the start of N1, the host may or may not choose one of my roles and turn the Forgetful Townie into that role.
I win when I eliminate all mafia, and have at least 1 Town alive.

Start Day 3
Day 3 ends at October 2nd 4 PM EST (timer) or whenever someone is chosen to be eliminated.
There are 4 players in the game, so Majority is reached at 3 votes.
It is currently LYLO. If Town does not execute Mafia today, Town will lose.

Tagging Players:
@Creme @Aaqil @Plus1 @Lissi