[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
So you're saying I avoided Mello's message sussing me...? I mean, she had literally posted like two messages up to that point, and was clearly not very engaged in the game going by how she requested to get subbed, so yeah, I didn't give it too much importance. D1 susses tend to be thrown out on hunches more than anything else, so there's no logical way to refute them.
It was based on gut.
I can't really find any more clue besides that one.

Plus1

Also, I've been thinking. Agentt's death could have feasibly been avoided by the other Mafia by simply voting for Jail (I think) which leads me to believe that the second mafia was inactive at the time. And Awasti certainly was active... but Mello (now Lissi), Jail and Spatula all were gone. It must be one of those three.

Jailbreak571

Also, I've been thinking. Agentt's death could have feasibly been avoided by the other Mafia by simply voting for Jail (I think) which leads me to believe that the second mafia was inactive at the time. And Awasti certainly was active... but Mello (now Lissi), Jail and Spatula all were gone. It must be one of those three.
What? I'm going to vote myself to save agentt? That's just stupid to be honest.

Plus1

Whoops... yeah, my bad. I just thought of the idea then went to check who hadn't said anything, completely forgetting you were the alternative for elimination. That increases my sus on the remaining two, then, but it doesn't clear you in my eyes
What? I'm going to vote myself to save agentt? That's just stupid to be honest

Jailbreak571

I also need to sleep so I will not be online at the end of the day.

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme
  3. @Jailbreak571 - Plus1
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti
  6. @Plus1 - Lissi
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi - Jailbreak571
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Jailbreak571 - 1
Lissi - 1
Plus1 - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 4 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD2.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (13)
  • Jailbreak571 (12)
  • Aaqil (7)
  • Awasti (1)
  • Plus1 (12)
  • Lissi (10)

Lissi

To be honest, I'm kinda mad rn. People keep saying I'm question dodging or whatever, but they don't tell me WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS I DODGED!? Don't just ignore me like last time, PLEASE!
Pretty sure the only one who thinks you question dodged is Jailbreak, I'm just taking his word for it when trying to see his POV when solving.

You should prob be directing all your questions about this to him, and not just "people".

Lissi

This was my exact thought process.
First of all, I did the scum list for fun so it wasn't accurate in any way.
...Wasn't it with gut reads?

I don't understand why you would post a readlist that you completely refuse to stand by later.

Fourthly, I thought agentt would not be a mafia again for 2 games in a row. (i know, I should change this mentality.)
Was Plus1 also mafia last game? I don't get it, why are they the same?

Point number 6, no. It's stupid to kill someone that is vouching for you (nep). Also, you're overthinking too much. I am honest with every single post I did in this game. Never did I ever lie.
That was just me speculating. We can't look at 'vouching for you' in a vacuum, though. There needs to be other posts, and comparisons to see what Nep's other reads vs Aaqil's reads vs Plus1's reads were.
Point number 5, the plus 1 dodging question thing was when mello sussed him and you just discarded it as a random sus thing. I'll quote it in another post.
I 'discarded' it for the time being because I had absolutely no idea what it was referring to (evidence: all the posts I kept asking what it was referring to)

Besides, my question was more along the lines of, if you think that interaction was sus, why did you come to the conclusion that Mello was fine (i.e. townier than all your suspects), and that Plus1 was also mostly fine (i.e. could be mafia, but less likely than 3 other people)?

Because it looks like you only decided just now that maybe the interaction wasn't sus, so before... I don't understand.

Lissi

It was based on gut.
I can't really find any more clue besides that one.
Also just clarifying
I think using your gutreads is perfectly okay

I just want to know why they don't factor into your reads much, or only minimally- at least, that's the way it looks to me

Lissi

Why can't it be that Jailbreak is the other mafia, and hence they would've had to sacrifice one mafia anyways, so they just went with Agentt?

Why is the perspective you're taking here saying that Jailbreak must be town as the other EOD wagon?

Plus1

I'm not saying that at all. I had a small brainfart earlier, but explained it all shortly after
Whoops... yeah, my bad. I just thought of the idea then went to check who hadn't said anything, completely forgetting you were the alternative for elimination. That increases my sus on the remaining two, then, but it doesn't clear you in my eyes
I literally say here that I don't see Jail as clear

Lissi

The 3 Agentt voters, Nep, Aaqil, and Plus1, none of them have a complete readlist.

Nep's stances were, they wanted to vote Awasti, and didn't want to kill Jailbreak. The Agentt vote seemed to be mostly based off their fluff post, and IMO their offer to Hasty about changing to Awasti indicates that Awasti would've been their preferred wagon, not Agentt.

Aaqil's stances that I'm listing here are not really repeated verbally around EOD, but regardless, 1. Hasty & Agentt were first suspects, 2. Plus1 is confusing 3. Awasti role speculation 4. Vote Agentt because other people's points were good

Plus1's stance was basically that Jail wasn't sus, and everyone else was null, so he voted Agentt.

IMO Jailbreak's point about how killing Nep is silly, as someone who defended him, is partly invalidated by the fact that Plus1 also 'defended' him about the same, and also by the fact that D1 Jailbreak himself voted Nep.

Going back to Cream's earlier point about the Hasty kill being weird since she townleaned Agentt, I also don't think it was too weird considering that she had 3x the posts of everyone else, and also actually posted a readlist. I don't know how much I want to weigh the fact her two scumreads were Plus1/Jailbreak now though, with the postcount thing also factoring in.