[Mafia] However I Say FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Lissi

Actually, let me rephrase my thoughts here.

This was your first readlist:
Aaqil- leaning good
Agentt- undecided
Nep- leaning mafia or undecided
Awasti- leaning mafia
Mellowha- leaning mafia
Plus 1- undecided
Thehaobospatula- haven't speak yet so idk.
Hasty- leaning mafia or undecided.

I just made this thing because I'm bored. Btw, this is based on gut feeling, as always.

Then you switched between reads on Mello and Plus1 (because you felt Plus1 was question-dodging), and ended up saying both 'leaned scum'.

And now I'm just sussing everyone. Lol.
Elimination it is then.

Agentt has a very low chance to be a mafia compared to others.

Plus 1 is the same with agentt. (Could still be a mafia)

Mello is kind of in the middle.

Nep, awasti, and hasty are my main suspects.
Above is your second readlist.

Hasty and Nep were both 'leaning mafia or undecided', but you put them both as 'main suspects' over Plus1 (who you pointed out to be doing something you claim is scum-indicative for him, i.e. dodging questions), who you now put as 'low chance of being mafia compared to others' (same as Agentt).

Basically, I don't get your thoughts here. A play by play would be appreciated.

Lissi

Random multiquotes
For me jail seems innocent
I kinda debated whether this was worth considering in Jailbreak's favor (i.e. Nep was NKed, but would've defended w!Jailbreak somewhat...? But I think there could be other reasons, i.e. Nep widely townread- should be esp. after pushing Agentt, etc.)
I don't think Jail is too sus, and I don't have any strong leads on anybody yet.
I think I just noted this bc it had to do with Jailbresk.

Lissi

Guys we need to vote.
I'm gonna come back after sleeping, tomorrow morning, bc I don't have anything until 6 pm tomorrow

But just in case, I guess I can vote now...? Will hopefully be back for EOD

I think if I have the time tomorrow, I'd want to talk to everyone else and iso and stuff

Good night anyways

/vote Jailbreak @Zone_Q11

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme
  3. @Jailbreak571
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti
  6. @Plus1
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi - Jailbreak571
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Jailbreak571 - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 4 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD2.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (13)
  • Jailbreak571 (5)
  • Aaqil (3)
  • Awasti (1)
  • Plus1 (6)
  • Lissi (10)

Last edited:

Plus1

To be honest, I'm kinda mad rn. People keep saying I'm question dodging or whatever, but they don't tell me WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS I DODGED!? Don't just ignore me like last time, PLEASE!

And about the vote thing: Does it matter who voted for him first, second or third? I don't think so! If anything, being the last one to vote while fully conscious that said vote might very well lead to elimination should tilt the scale towards 'townie' far more than being the first vote...

Last edited:

Aaqil

Cookies!
I am slightly confused here. Are you implying that you think Awasti is mafia...?
Nope, :p
Just that these roles probably exist! :blob_cookie: [Have I already said this? Idk I'm responding to the quotes I got]

Aaqil

Cookies!
:blob_nom: :blob_cookie: whatcha thinking
I can't find Plus1 not answering a question they were asked, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

And Jail's been all wishy-washey with their list, which feels like they're confused on what direction they want to take, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
The only thing I can think on for Awasti is the list of roles they sent, which isn't much, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

You and Lissi are too new for me to judge, and Nep hasn't said anything D2, I think, :blob_cookie:

As such:
Plus1
Jail
Awasti
Creme
Lissi
Nep

Aaqil

Cookies!
I can't find Plus1 not answering a question they were asked, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

And Jail's been all wishy-washey with their list, which feels like they're confused on what direction they want to take, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
The only thing I can think on for Awasti is the list of roles they sent, which isn't much, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

You and Lissi are too new for me to judge, and Nep hasn't said anything D2, I think, :blob_cookie:

As such:
Plus1
Jail
Awasti
Creme
Lissi
Nep
Wait, @Zone_Q11 all these vote lists have Plus1 listed as dead!
They aren't dead, Nep is!!!! :blob_shock: :blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I'm pretty laggy rn(and is in school) so please wait 2 hours for responses.

Zone_Q11

Day 2 Vote Count
  1. @Agentt - Executed D1, Mafia Cyclone
  2. @TheHaoboSpatula & @Creme
  3. @Jailbreak571
  4. @Aaqil
  5. @Awasti
  6. @Plus1 - Lissi
  7. @Nep - Killed N1, Town Shroom
  8. @Lissi - Jailbreak571
  9. @Hasty - Killed N1, Town Tooth Fairy
--- --- ---
Jailbreak571 - 1
Lissi - 1
--- --- ---
Majority is reached at 4 votes.
Here is a timer until EOD2.
--- --- ---

Game-Related Post Count
  • TheHaoboSpatula (0) & Creme (13)
  • Jailbreak571 (5)
  • Aaqil (5)
  • Awasti (1)
  • Plus1 (9)
  • Lissi (10)

Jailbreak571

This was my exact thought process.
First of all, I did the scum list for fun so it wasn't accurate in any way.

Secondly, I scum leaned both mello and plus 1 on day one because I thought there was something wrong with their interaction. I just can't decide what it was so I just scummed lean both of them.

Thirdly, I thought controlling the game was the mafia's play at the time and thought that nep was one of the mafias.

Fourthly, I thought agentt would not be a mafia again for 2 games in a row. (i know, I should change this mentality.)

Point number 5, the plus 1 dodging question thing was when mello sussed him and you just discarded it as a random sus thing. I'll quote it in another post.

Point number 6, no. It's stupid to kill someone that is vouching for you (nep). Also, you're overthinking too much. I am honest with every single post I did in this game. Never did I ever lie.

Jailbreak571

Uh... okay? I mean, the trend here seems to be throwing Ng out accusations at random, so suit yourself ig
Now that I saw it, this was the only basis of my sus lol.

Jailbreak571

I'm still in school so I only manage to slip this.

Plus1

So you're saying I avoided Mello's message sussing me...? I mean, she had literally posted like two messages up to that point, and was clearly not very engaged in the game going by how she requested to get subbed, so yeah, I didn't give it too much importance. D1 susses tend to be thrown out on hunches more than anything else, so there's no logical way to refute them.