[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Aaqil

Cookies!
So you have chosen the hard way
I am just revaluating if I want you to win, :p
I don't know if you or Zone have the blood of Evil in you, and I'd much rather side with the side in which I last to the end, :p :blob_cookie:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I am just revaluating if I want you to win, :p
I don't know if you or Zone have the blood of Evil in you, and I'd much rather side with the side in which I last to the end, :p :blob_cookie:
But there's no neutral?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Zone_Q11 since Amok was revealed as the guest, we should at least lynch the one he suspect the most to make his soul more peaceful :blob_cookie:

Zone_Q11

Fine, I'll explain it to you.

My role, geisha can visit someone at night and block their role. But, Townies pr can also be block by me, not just the mafia.

That's why, on N1 where I don't know who's suspicious bcs of how D1 ended, I block myself to not block Townies by chance.
Whether it be in [the sites I am used to] or Town of Salem, no roles are able to target themselves. So this really sounds fake.
@Zone_Q11 since Amok was revealed as the guest, we should at least lynch the one he suspect the most to make his soul more peaceful :blob_cookie:
I'd much rather side with the side in which I last to the end
Am I stuck with two evils or something?

Y'know what, screw it. I'd rather give victory to someone who worked hard to earn it rather than someone who sheeps and double backed on sheeping.

VOTE: Aaqil
@Oreo

Oreo

Final Day Vote Count
Aaqil(1): Zone_Q11
1 more to hammer.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Whether it be in [the sites I am used to] or Town of Salem, no roles are able to target themselves. So this really sounds fake.

Am I stuck with two evils or something?

Y'know what, screw it. I'd rather give victory to someone who worked hard to earn it rather than someone who sheeps and double backed on sheeping.

VOTE: Aaqil
@Oreo
I spent a good few minutes before and after I voted myself, I could not envision any way I could win, :blob_pat_sad:
Tho I probably could have somewhere in there, :blob_no:
@Oreo I will be leaving this land. :blob_cookie:

Oreo

Aaqil has been executed by majority votes! But before he committed seppuku before he can be subjected to Lingchi.
He was an Evil Daji

Your Role is Daji

Every night, visit a person you choose and have brutal sex with them to prevent them from using their powers
You win if all Good-aligned player are eliminated and at least one Evil-aligned player is alive.

Justice Prevails!

Agentt

Thighs
Aaqil has been executed by majority votes! But before he committed seppuku before he can be subjected to Lingchi.
He was an Evil Daji

Justice Prevails!
Post every one's role here! And mafia chat!

Aaqil

Cookies!
Is Geishei even here!?
Was it the Taoist or Kagekiyo that wasn't in here?!
Were neither of them here?!!?!? :blob_cookie: