Making Drafts on Scribblehub?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

jabathehut

Resident Troll
No. Piss poor example. Typewriters? Seriously? Thats what you went to? You sound like an ignorant child more like.
Thats exactly what you sound like bro.
1610073457934.png

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Why use paperwork? Why not make digital copies of it and save it on your cloud? Most office spaces do this.
Bro you ever file a fucking tax report? You going to scan all your W2s and preserve them? Thats actually a smart idea, but since you prefer flash drives to remote data storage(which most offices use) it probably wont help you, because the flash drives will burn along with your w2s.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
damn what about using a printing press to make your own hard copies that you slyly leave around the local library hopin someone will accidentally pick it up and read it
Surprised anyone ever tried that but I can believe it.

Discount_Blade

Bro you ever file a fucking tax report? You going to scan all your W2s and preserve them? Thats actually a smart idea, but since you prefer flash drives to remote data storage(which most offices use) it probably wont help you, because the flash drives will burn along with your w2s.
Bro you ever survive writing without your fucking internet? When google docs down, are you gonna quit altogeter because your bells and whistles aren't around to inspire you?

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Ya'll better be following 3-2-1 for storing your writing. I'll write a guide for creating a synced google drive folder if anyone wants.
1610073887259.png

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Bro you ever survive writing without your fucking internet? When google docs down, are you gonna quit altogeter because your bells and whistles aren't around to inspire you?
1. I don't use google docs turbonerd, I use scrivener, which works offline
2. Google docs works offline
3. Google drive works offline and syncs you when you come back online.

Discount_Blade

1. I don't use google docs turbonerd, I use scrivener, which works offline
2. Google docs works offline
3. Google drive works offline and syncs you when you come back online.
Saving anything online is stupidity at the highest level dipshit. I don't understand how anyone sees the intelligence of this

jabathehut

Resident Troll

1610074056311.png

>your internet might go out
>bro you dont have to worry about fires

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Saving anything online is stupidity at the highest level dipshit. I don't understand how anyone sees the intelligence of this
>its much better to save it on your flash drives than at a well maintained database ran by worldclass experts
1610074103935.png