Making Drafts on Scribblehub?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

curious...anyone also know why when clicking on certain discussion thread pages, the url shows up as not secure? like when i click on scribblehubs anniversary v.2 (1st page) the url shows not secure, but then on some other discussion thread pages and following pages show connection is secure thu? Same for the thread, How do you deal with declining valid reads?

D

Deleted member 45782

They are insecure about themselves
I was talking about the url connection not being secure. like how some site pages have locks next to the url address bar, it shows your connection is secure. Some sites or pages, in place of the lock, it says Not Secure next to the url address bar. certain threads have a Secure connection next to the url address bar, while certain ones like the scribblehubs anniversary v.2 has a Not Secure right next to the url address bar.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Hello Friend! Same boat. We newbies stick together eh? XD

agree with you. i still like wattpad thu bc it has huge publicity and there may be a chance for publishers to pick up on a story. just wanted find place more on original stuff and maybe less spam like wattpad. hopefully someday it revamps itself to a better form.
I suggest you invest in a word processor like scrivener with more features for writing as well as using a cloud service to sync your files. I use google drive to sync my scrivener projects across my computers and back them up into the internet.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I suggest you invest in a word processor like scrivener with more features for writing as well as using a cloud service to sync your files. I use google drive to sync my scrivener projects across my computers and back them up into the internet.
Or you know...just use a regular word processor and you know.....type things. Jeez man why do people make things so complicated when it doesn't have to be.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
Or you know...just use a regular word processor and you know.....type things. Jeez man why do people make things so complicated when it doesn't have to be.
Because better tools do seriously have better features. Also how is writing a backup an out there idea? Lol.

Discount_Blade

Because better tools do seriously have better features. Also how is writing a backup an out there idea? Lol.
What do you mean writing a backup? Most of those tools aren't even practical. You just type. Everything else is distracting bells and whisltes filler. If you want to invest in something, invest in a USB drive. Whole lot cheaper than paying some monthly subscription. Buy several 4GB ones, something you'll never fill up with just text files. Re-save everything to them after edits and finishing touches after every session.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
What do you mean writing a backup? If you want to invest in something, invest in a USB drive. Whole lot cheaper than paying some monthly subscription. Buy several 4GB ones, something you'll never fill up with just text files. Re-save everything to them after edits and finishing touches after every session.
Google drive is free for up to fifteen gigs........ and flash drives aren't protected from fires, discount blade.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
What do you mean writing a backup? If you want to invest in something, invest in a USB drive. Whole lot cheaper than paying some monthly subscription. Buy several 4GB ones, something you'll never fill up with just text files. Re-save everything to them after edits and finishing touches after every session.
1610073457934.png

Discount_Blade

Google drive is free for up to fifteen gigs........ and flash drives aren't protected from fires, discount blade.
If you're worried about fires, then you have a much bigger problem than what to use typing. In fact, you sound ridiculous even using fires as a selling point.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
What do you mean writing a backup? Most of those tools aren't even practical. You just type. Everything else is distracting bells and whisltes filler. If you want to invest in something, invest in a USB drive. Whole lot cheaper than paying some monthly subscription. Buy several 4GB ones, something you'll never fill up with just text files. Re-save everything to them after edits and finishing touches after every session.
honestly we should all just use typewriters. lets go back to writing on paper. using better tools doesnt matter. didnt rowling write on a typewriter?

Discount_Blade

honestly we should all just use typewriters. lets go back to writing on paper. using better tools doesnt matter. didnt rowling write on a typewriter?
See now you sound like a sarcastic moron.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
See now you sound like a sarcastic moron.
Because I was parodying you. Thats what you sound like. "Why not just use a regular word processor? Why not just use a typewriter? Why use pipes? aren't aquaducts fine?" Thats how you sound.

Discount_Blade

Because I was parodying you. Thats what you sound like. "Why not just use a regular word processor? Why not just use a typewriter? Why use pipes? aren't aquaducts fine?" Thats how you sound.
No. Piss poor example. Typewriters? Seriously? Thats what you went to? You sound like an ignorant child more like.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
If you're worried about fires, then you have a much bigger problem than what to use typing. In fact, you sound ridiculous even using fires as a selling point.
Every adult I know owns a fireproof safe. Bro where do you keep your paperwork?