Mandela effect?

D

Deleted member 113259

I thought Nelson Mandela didn't die in prison.

D

Deleted member 113259

Not me, but the majority of my people (Filipinos) who actually--and still--believes that the Marcos Dictatorship (1965-1986) is the 'Philippine Golden Age'.
Have to appreciate Hans trashing his own people whenever he gets the chance.

Tempokai

Overworked One
I've been misspelling the Starship Troopers as Spaceship Troopers when I remembered it in my mind this week

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
I've been misspelling the Starship Troopers as Spaceship Troopers when I remembered it in my mind this week
??? But hasn't it always been Spaceship Troopers?

D

Deleted member 113259

An actual Mandela effect I had was when I thought Hans was advertising lore #11 but when I look back it's actually just ranting about how Filipinos are ruining his country.

Theirl

...---...
Not me, but the majority of my people (Filipinos) who actually--and still--believes that the Marcos Dictatorship (1965-1986) is the 'Philippine Golden Age'.
isnt that more of a opinnion than being mandela effect?

D

Deleted member 113259

isnt that more of a opinnion than being mandela effect?
No, the Mandela effect isn't him not liking Filipinos. It's the Filipinos that believe they're in an alternate reality where they'll actually see any of the gold promised to them that's the Mandela effect.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Here's one. The building that held the daycare I went to, actually never existed. According to my mother I never went to daycare, but me and 3 of my buddies remember it and the layout. Every freaking detail in there, and we only discovered the others knew of it after talking about our attempts to find it. City property record shows it never existed.

D

Deleted member 113259

Here's one. The building that held the daycare I went to, actually never existed. According to my mother I never went to daycare, but me and 3 of my buddies remember it and the layout. Every freaking detail in there, and we only discovered the others knew of it after talking about our attempts to find it. City property record shows it never existed.
So you're mother and her friends dropped you guys off at a crack house while they were at work and are too ashamed to fess up?

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
So you're mother and her friends dropped you guys off at a crack house while they were at work and are too ashamed to fess up?
Nah, what's in that lot and has been there for around 70 years is a memorial. It's a WW2 memorial, and we 3 hadn't met until we began the search

D

Deleted member 113259

Uh-huh, didn't y'all just get the address wrong?