Mass Publishing

Zero300

It would be great to have the ability to select a number of drafts and publish them all with one click of a button. I've posted an escape-room styled story and in one scenario, there was almost 100 chapters. It was tedious to publish the drafts one at a time. Would be nice if we could select them and mass publish or something.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The reason we don't have that is because chapter dumping is discouraged to the point of not showing the story on the update page if too many chapters were released in succession. Your supposed to spread them out over a period of time.

Zero300

The reason we don't have that is because chapter dumping is discouraged to the point of not showing the story on the update page if too many chapters were released in succession. Your supposed to spread them out over a period of time.
Yea, that's common sense for normal stories. But, the option should still be made available if some authors decided to post CYOA or interactive stories. There's no point in reading CYOA if the story isn't completed.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The site could introduce a system where chapters posted within a set time interval do not show up on the update feed, but seeing that we see more blue moons than updates on the site, I'd have more luck meeting an honest lawyer than seeing my suggestion implemented, or anyone's for that matter.