Maybe this is the first Scribble Hub novel made into a game.

vadis

From the award-winning novel by Andry Chang.

Maven is known among her friends as a cheerful, energetic and somewhat sensitive girl. Unknown to them, Maven secretly holds a bad reputation and a dark past.

Must Maven hide behind her lies? Can she take an impossible revenge and hold on to an indecent love? Most of all, can she keep the world safe from someone’s insane ambition?

Fly high, o' sparrow. Fly free with the wind.

"A perfect fantasy."
- Djokolelono, author of Space Odyssey Saga

Download the PC Beta Version free at: https://evernade.itch.io/maven

For more information, visit http://linktr.ee/evernade, Facebook @evernasaga and Twitter/Instagram @evernade.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Maven is known among her friends as a cheerful, energetic and somewhat sensitive girl. Unknown to them, Maven secretly holds a bad reputation and a dark past.

Must Maven hide behind her lies? Can she take an impossible revenge and hold on to an indecent love? Most of all, can she keep the world safe from someone’s insane ambition?

"A perfect fantasy."

For more information, visit http://linktr.ee/evernade, Facebook @evernasaga and Twitter/Instagram @evernade.
This section is for story feedback.

bigbear51

I guess any piece of shit story can get promoted around here.

LostLibrarian

What awards did it win
From what I see on the facebook page, it counts the "win" of the RR writathon (like NaNoWriMo).
At least, there are no other mentions on the facebook page about anything else...
Also it is weird that it is a SH novel made into a game, when the game existed before the novel was even published on here...

Not that I have anything against it. "Just an RPG Maker game" is one side of the coin, "most people never finish their stuff" the other.
So, congratulation for that. Although the advertisement sounds a bit too grandiose...

bigbear51

From what I see on the facebook page, it counts the "win" of the RR writathon (like NaNoWriMo).
At least, there are no other mentions on the facebook page about anything else...
Also it is weird that it is a SH novel made into a game, when the game existed before the novel was even published on here...

Not that I have anything against it. "Just an RPG Maker game" is one side of the coin, "most people never finish their stuff" the other.
So, congratulation for that. Although the advertisement sounds a bit too grandiose...
Geez, people come up with any excuse to not criticize a work. Especially when the latter just gets blamed on other people.

LostLibrarian

Geez, people come up with any excuse to not criticize a work.
I just didn't say anything about the quality at all. Neither positive nor negative.
I didn't read one word so why would I need to be a dick and criticize the novel just for the sake of it?

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
I just didn't say anything about the quality at all. Neither positive nor negative.
I didn't read one word so why would I need to be a dick and criticize the novel just for the sake of it?
Am I also a dick because I criticized the game without playing one second of it? :blob_frown:
I looked at screenshots and a few seconds of a video if that helps relieve my dick status!

LostLibrarian

I think we getting a bit off-track, but whatever...

Am I also a dick because I criticized the game without playing one second of it? :blob_frown:
If you saw something and want to criticize it based on that, then do that. I didn't see or read anything about either the game or the novel. So yeah, writing something mean just for the sake of it isn't for me. If I want such toxicity, I use twitter...

bigbear51

I think we getting a bit off-track, but whatever...

If you saw something and want to criticize it based on that, then do that. I didn't see or read anything about either the game or the novel. So yeah, writing something mean just for the sake of it isn't for me. If I want such toxicity, I use twitter...
Yet despite never doing either, you still are fine with congratulating them for the sake of that.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Oh, so the OP lied when he said this is an SH novel made into a game when the game exists before it became an SH novel. Sounds very dishonest and douchy to Ai-chan.

Like when you do something stupid like getting naked in the middle of the mall and nobody cares about it. Then you just decide to make alternate accounts to post the video on youtube and twitter, then make more alternate accounts to say "Nice tits" or "I wish your dad beats your ass" or "I bet your mom is hotter" and then said "I didn't know who spread the video!" just so that it becomes a big deal.

Yeah, Ai-chan just checked. The first game was released in 22nd June 2021 but the first chapter was posted on 3rd October 2021. @vadis , we know it hurts when nobody knows you exist, but lying about it is outright disrespectful to every other author here. There is no rule against fraudulent misrepresentation on this site, but that rule can be made, you know. The site is not even 3 years old. New rules can be made.

Ai-chan is trying very hard to be halfway civil here because you've outright lied and misrepresented yourself for exposure. Please do not do this again. It is fine to puff your achievements a bit more than it actually is, but to outright lie is not cool.

You could've just said that this novel was adapted from a game, and people would read it. Ai-chan has one novel on the list adapted from Ai-chan's own game - 7 Years of Hope. That's enough for exposure, you don't need to lie.

bigbear51

Oh, so the OP lied when he said this is an SH novel made into a game when the game exists before it became an SH novel. Sounds very dishonest and douchy to Ai-chan.

Like when you do something stupid like getting naked in the middle of the mall and nobody cares about it. Then you just decide to make alternate accounts to post the video on youtube and twitter, then make more alternate accounts to say "Nice tits" or "I wish your dad beats your ass" or "I bet your mom is hotter" and then said "I didn't know who spread the video!" just so that it becomes a big deal.

Yeah, Ai-chan just checked. The first game was released in 22nd June 2021 but the first chapter was posted on 3rd October 2021. @vadis , we know it hurts when nobody knows you exist, but lying about it is outright disrespectful to every other author here. There is no rule against fraudulent misrepresentation on this site, but that rule can be made, you know. The site is not even 3 years old. New rules can be made.

Ai-chan is trying very hard to be halfway civil here because you've outright lied and misrepresented yourself for exposure. Please do not do this again. It is fine to puff your achievements a bit more than it actually is, but to outright lie is not cool.

You could've just said that this novel was adapted from a game, and people would read it. Ai-chan has one novel on the list adapted from Ai-chan's own game - 7 Years of Hope. That's enough for exposure, you don't need to lie.
Honestly, whoever OP is, they really misrepresent their stuff. It's a straight lie to say you're award winning when the supposed "win" is being one of the writers to "win" the RR writathon. It's not even a contest, it's literally a challenge to see if you can write 55,555 words in 5 weeks. That doesn't indicate quality, just how much they were able to write. Not to mention that it's based on a game, but since it's their own game, it only skirts by the rule that it can't be a fanfic.

Then if you go to their Facebook, they have pics of this story being ranked #4 and #1 on Scribblehub at one point. When and how? I'm pretty sure some of us would remember this story if it actually got trending at those spots. And going on their story, there's not a single tag that they even crack the top 5 in.

To some, it's not really a big deal since they're not gaining much here from this post. But to be this dishonest makes me weary of anything they're going to do in the future.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i've actually checked out this guy's accounts for a moment

I swear he isn't real. his facebook profile picture looks like a fake person generator; his twitter is full of WRITER EXPOSURE retweets and his stories rarely breach the 500 mark in terms of chapter views.

it honestly feels as if he took a bot advertising template, slapped some shit on it, and called it a day.

well, at least he's MAKING something out of it, unlike us procrastinating fuckos sucking dick and doing jack shit 🗿

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad

"A perfect fantasy."

Why the chin so pointy? Sorry, just had to point it out > . <

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
It is meh, if one were to make A “game” use different assets instead of the pre-package stuff