Mega important

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I would like to build a reputation in this community of having crippling self doubt and the uncanny ability to make annoying self-deprecating jokes.

I dream that one day someone will start a thread about how much they hate self-deprecating people and someone will reply “@Maple-Leaf, get your ass over here you annoying ass bitch.”

Is this position taken?

MasterHiatus

I am back
Not actually a self deprecating person but I can do the job well. I've preached a lot of times about how writing isn't a contest or how to blah blah blah. I can take it. Give me at least a couple of hours to do so. :blob_okay:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Instead of being too self-depreciative, be extensively arrogant.

Don't say "Damn, my drawing is so shit that no one would even look at it.", go with "Holy cow, I'm so fucking good at drawing that DaVinci would get a hard-on just from the thought about meeting me."

Or for example, when stumbling on your feet, don't say "Shit, I'm a failure of a human.", go with "My gracefulness is so out-of-this-world that I can't even enter any competitions or no one else would win ever."

Both funny and creative. Gives lots of laughs when in public.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Instead of being too self-depreciative, be extensively arrogant.

Don't say "Damn, my drawing is so shit that no one would even look at it.", go with "Holy cow, I'm so fucking good at drawing that DaVinci would get a hard-on just from the thought about meeting me."

Or for example, when stumbling on your feet, don't say "Shit, I'm a failure of a human.", go with "My gracefulness is so out-of-this-world that I can't even enter any competitions or no one else would win ever."

:blob_hmm_two: Well it’s usually something like that, just so incredibly sarcastic it has the exact same result.