Michuyu's Artwork!

ZesshiLavi

Ah! It's supposed to be a guy xD I still have a hard time drawing males, let alone their anatomy T^T But you are right about Ao No Exorcist! I have no idea what Onimusa is though. I drew that one as an exercise, which is mixing two characters from different functional series! :D It's Rin+Inuyasha
oops, it's Onimusha, my bad.
An old PS2 game that's harder than dark soul.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Scribblehub just said it was too big, so I resized it for the purpose of posting it here.. >.<
You can upload up to 1mb per file, anything over this mark has to be linked and hosted by a 3rd party on their server (discord, Imgur, deviantart...)
By how to draw 4k artwork, I mean settings-wise. What canvas dimensions, dpi, or other settings I don't know about.
Dpi is only relevant if you want to print later but for online purpose what matters is the actual canvas size. (600dpi is good for manga b/w but for color 300dpi is enough)

4K is just large artwork. 4K has no real definition in size (at least it’s so with monitors) so anything in the range of 2000x4000 px is pretty much 4K.

Take my words with a grain of salt and ask google sensei for more information.

Michuyu

You can upload up to 1mb per file, anything over this mark has to be linked and hosted by a 3rd party on their server (discord, Imgur, deviantart...)
OHHHH!!! Knowing that I could have used deviantart to post this is very helpful!! Thanksss >.<
Dpi is only relevant if you want to print later but for online purpose what matters is the actual canvas size. (600dpi is good for manga b/w but for color 300dpi is
I just googled and found info on canvas size etc. for medibang and they pretty much said the same thing! :D

I will try to do my own research :'D I always like to get second opinions before or after though. Do you know about how the color setting will effect how the colors look when printed? >.< Something about RBG vs CYMK. Idek if this is really a thing, but I think I heard it somewhere... I do plan to sell stickers and prints eventually hehe (I hope... I don't think I'll ever be good enough but one can dream :blob_no:)

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Ah, I didn't resize it more than 50% ^^ it was maybe 20%(?) I drew it on a 3000x3000 canvas with a 600dpi. It was originally 2000x2000 but somehow it turned to 3000x3000 while I was drawing and trying to fit everything. lol The original is not pixelated though, so I hope it no one thinks I send pixelated commission pieces xD Scribblehub just said it was too big, so I resized it for the purpose of posting it here.. >.<

Fortunately, I drew this with no issues using my brother's Samsung tablet. By how to draw 4k artwork, I mean settings-wise. What canvas dimensions, dpi, or other settings I don't know about. I'm using a drawing tab with my laptop now, so I need a pc program (preferably free >.<)

Maybe I'll check out PS... or not if it's too expensive *-* Ahhhhhh Its such a hassle to learn how to use a new drawing program hahah Thank you for your suggestions!! <3
You don’t need to use 600ppi, 300 ppi is enough for print and 73 ppi is good enough for web.

Oh Tiaf already said o.o

tiaf

Something about RBG vs CYMK. Idek if this is really a thing, but I think I heard it somewhere... I do plan to sell stickers and prints eventually hehe (I hope... I don't think I'll ever be good enough but one can dream
Just set and save your artwork in CYMK. Be careful if you send a png file for print if you have white spaces, it could happen that I’ll will be transparent when printed (eg. important when you want to order acrylic keychains)

I think every printer has their own requirements (color profile, size, file format, etc.) for the print files. In case of uncertainty get a sample before you print your whole order. (They charge extra for color samples though)

Kowaichi

Photoshop is heavily reliant on your RAM and GPU. If you don't have a good PC, you'll experience lag and pixelation.

1611133577717.png

If you've noticed, the lines are pixelated.

Also, as Aoibh stated, 300dpi is enough for an Illustration, increasing it further will only increase the file size and loading of your canvas. :sweating_profusely:

tiaf

Photoshop is heavily reliant on your RAM and GPU. If you don't have a good PC, you'll experience lag and pixelation.
You shouldn’t try to draw large art if I have a potato pc and small monitor in the first place :blob_joy:
I’ve let the time of suffering behind me :blob_neutral::blob_no:

Michuyu

View attachment 6016
If you've noticed, the lines are pixelated.

Also, as Aoibh stated, 300dpi is enough for an Illustration, increasing it further will only increase the file size and loading of your canvas. :sweating_profusely:
What beautiful artwork *-* and I recently got a gaming laptop... I forget the specs, but I think it should be good? @_@ but again, ps isn’t free >~< so I guess if I’m not getting it I don’t have to worry haha