Writing Prompt mind dump

mme.cube

Forget grammar, forget spelling, forget proper sentence structure or worldbuilding.

Write of whatever pops into your mind, even nonsensical random words.

Last edited:

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
No head empty heart sad
And me like grammar and punctuation.
Extra sad.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-.. . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .-- -.
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / .-. ..- -. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- -. -.. / -.. . ... . .-. - / -.-- --- ..-
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / -- .- -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .-. -.--
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / ... .- -.-- / --. --- --- -.. -... -.-- .
-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / - . .-.. .-.. / .- / .-.. .. .- / .- -. -.. / .... ..- .-. - / -.-- --- ..-

Jerynboe

Dough a deer a female deer day a dammit autocorrect where was I oh my wife is listening to TikTok if I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by and you know I’d walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight man that’s a really far distance to walk actually shit 1000 miles is ridiculously far and I guess those Scottish guys were willing to walk just as far but they wanted to do it in two installments of 500 miles. They were also pretty realistic about their likely physical state if they pulled that shit DA DADADA DA DADADA DA DA DUM DIDI DUM DIDI DUM

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Give me a break, I just want some energy so I can clean up the house, but I have no energy, so I'm sitting here staring at my computer during my break time hoping to recharge my batteries, but it's not working. I'm preparing for an appointment tomorrow, but I don;'t want to tell you all what I'm having the appointment for, so I'll keep that to myself. I watched a bideo and took some notes on what to say to the doctor about my experiences, though. I hate looking at the red underlines on the words when I habe a typo. No, I'm dfot going to write two pages. This is enough.

esThr

You have asked the absolutely wrong person to do that... oh well

So you see, theres this real funny thing called a deer light that's basically just a light in the form of a deer head with antler switches but that in itself is now an issue. A deer light that has antlers as switches sounds nice on paper and is probably dandy, but where are you going to fit the light? Sure maybe it could be the entire head or the marble like black eyes of a deer, but in the end it doesn't make sense! It's like trying to shear a sheep using a rabbit butchering manual, absolutely no sense being made and filled with pure unfiltered rot. Let's just say that if it somehow works out in the end, who in the hell would even buy it?!? It's a deer head lamp! In the first place, how many people would go "Ohh I really want a deer head lamp in my room!" in the morning or even dawn?!?!? It's a deer head! Any sane person would probably say otherwise!! Besides the point theres also the unethicality of such acts, where does it originate? Is it truly made from an authentic deer head? Will the vegans approve of such thing? Okay maybe the last part is irrelevant like vegans but still! If it's made from bonafide deer heads then how would you keep it in prime condition all the time... not to mention the absurd cost that would be its production value alongside the shipping fee. You could argue that it would be a great use for all the dead deers that has like 70 business days to dodge a freaking car but stood there as if its commuting insurance fraud but even then, how in the flying piece of heavenly China Pagoda would you even suggest this to any remotely sane person?? "Oh I think it would be absolutely amazing if we use this deer carcass as a new lamp product for the deer aesthetics!" Hell no! You'll be seen as a mental asylum patient! A psychopath in the making! Twitter's most wanted cancel man! It is an insane feat that no one is willing to go through! Absolutely deplorable and even defamation might be charged... In short the idea for deer lamps is just as tasteless as the ideas for a seed head potty.

Speaking of seed head pots, those are also a crime towards humanity. Now then, what would you think when you hear the name of "seed head potty"? One would assume it would be a quirky plant pot design right? Well absolutely and utterly wrong! Some deranged criminal decided that it would be an absolutely amazing idea if we use corpse heads as a god forsaken plant pot! YES, a person's head! Fresh from the grave... what the hell is this, Amazon's new market?!?! Even the government would likely step in on this borderline war crime! The human right activists would finally get a say after years of absolute irrelevance! Anarchy will have a say and even China of all places would consider you a world renown villain! Do not even think about such acts... there is no feasible way to get out of this situation if you ever decide to probe into it. Just give it up, it's either a failed grace or your next life's disgrace. Your children would end their lives just to atone for their cursed bloodline, your ancestors would question the world for the mistake they hath commited. Thyself shall be punished for eternity doing the most heinous acts. No repercussions is ever considered. Quite frankly, both your life and afterlife experience will be booked to masochist ville. So the moral is to NOT go around digging for heads and use them as a freaking plant potty!

kidmonkey94

Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. They Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rats. And Rats Make Me Crazy.
Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. They Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rats. And Rats Make Me Crazy.

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
SHIKONOKO NOKONOKO KOSHITANTAN🦌
shikanoko-nokotan.gif

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference (1).gif

Last edited:

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, anemia probably
Her dress is gothic already, I'm forgetting spaghetti
She's nervous, though on the surface she looks pale and unhealthy
to drops jokes, but she keeps on forgetting
what she wrote down, the whole crowd of two people goes so loud
She opens her mouth but the random words won't come out
(I'm sorry, Eminem. I wanted to write the whole thing but I only know the first part.)

Last edited:

ScramblinMan

Say what you want about trees, but I ain't ever had a California Redwood talk shit about me behind my back.